Grizzly Riders Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Finally able to be back amongst the living. Here's a few vids I done, with my contour hd.

First three are on the action setting (720X60fps) and the fourth one on 1080p setting. On the last video, please don't mind the music. Got nailed with the copyright issue on utube about it, so I just used one of there so so tunes for it. Working on my first winter ride video now. Will post as soon as I get a chance.

Hope you all enjoy these.

·
CTD Out!
7,584 Posts
Wow that last vid looked real familiar. If your buddy had a cooler full of beer strapped to his honda I would have thought I was watching my own video...lol.

Some great looking trails you get to ride there. What editing software are you using for these vids? And if you used the OG Skynard version of Simple Man it would have worked. I just used it in one of the West Virginia videos from October and it passed the Youtube copyright police.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks bud. Good to know, about using the original version. Hopefully I can do the audio swap later on tonight.

I'm just using the Windows Live Movie Maker for Windows 7. Seems to do the job pretty good. Might upgrade later when I get better at this stuff.

Sorry about the last post..lost connection, then it posted part of it....hate that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts