Grizzly Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I posted a few things over on GC tonight, none of which I could tell were in violation of the terms of that site. I guess they make the rules up as they go. What concerns me is that they banned me without telling me why or what I did was wrong. I guess the other posts were right, they are all about the money and not the members.

Anyway, the more disturbing thing is that I just purchased a membership over there so I certainly hope that gets refunded. (I have already filed a claim with Pay Pal)

Aside from that, it looks like this is my permanent residence now.

·
Enjoy the Ride
2,512 Posts
Wow, I posted in the same thread, My post got deleted. I thought it was because of my ATVrocks skid picture.

Anyway, much more laid back here, and we don't bash, we just move on.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I seen the "notice" that says to contact them if you get a pm inviting you to another site. The last thing I need is someone telling me what web sites I can visit without someone getting kicked off for telling me about it. This really burns me!

:grrr:

I think someone is trying to make a living off of a web site, while setting on the couch doing nothing.

·
CTD Out!
7,584 Posts
I am sorry to hear what happened to you Robbie but they have rules they need to enforce. I would like to mention that we dont want to start flaming anyone or any other site here so once again I am sorry but that is not what this site is about so glad you will be joining us full time and let's put this to rest.

·
Moderatly Offensive
2,322 Posts
isnt that the icon you click on to report someone?

okokokok i had to. im done. im sorry.:angel:

on another note. i just saw this smiley and bout pissed myself, LOLOLOL:sign0096:

·
CTD Out!
7,584 Posts
isnt that the icon you click on to report someone?

okokokok i had to. im done. im sorry.:angel:

on another note. i just saw this smiley and bout pissed myself, LOLOLOL:sign0096:
Damn Buster and all these smiley's I think we may have enough to post a whole smiley conversation.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the welcome. Seems nicer over here anyway, less ads, and less attitude.

It still makes me mad that no explanation was given.

·
Federally lic Gun Dealer
4,590 Posts
Robbie,
Nobody knows what you saying more than I do.

The fustration will go away in a couple of days and the dust will settle.

We are glad to have you. here - you will find that Admin handles things in a
cpmpletely different way - They actually care about the members.

Settle in, look around, get your garage in order and check out some of the
new features like the Photobucket upload button, monthly contests and general
good natured ball busting we have here on the GR.

I'll be in touch...........................

·
Life is Good !
55 Posts
nite, nite

·
Premium Member
9,918 Posts
Robbie,

Welcome to the site. It is good to have you as a member of this great community. We are growing and adding new content daily. We are also adding many new features to the site.

However, keep in mind this forum is not to be used as a venting point for your frustrations with regards to actions taken against you on another site. That's not what we are about. It's unfortunate at what happened there but we do have friends on Grizzly Central also and we wish to not offend them.

Thanks for joining, and if you have any issues or questions don't hesitate to contact myself or the staff via PM and we'll be happy to help you.

·
Federally lic Gun Dealer
4,590 Posts
Yes Johnny - You are more than O.K. here!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Thanks Butch for noticing! I added a whole new batch as you can see. Just had to let you guys be able to have some more smiley fun.

BTW, welcome Robbie!

Buster

Damn Buster and all these smiley's I think we may have enough to post a whole smiley conversation.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts