Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Apple Iphone

Votes: 6 54.5%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys and ladies I am getting ready to buy a new phone for my business.

I am looking at the Droid 2, Droid X and the I-phone now that Verizon is carrying it.

I love my Blackberry for general work related stuff. But I need something for e-mail and quick web surfing. Good video and photo quality between the 3 would be good also.

So, let's hear your thoughts.

·
Power Freak
1,600 Posts
Droid X. It is undoubtedly the best for web surfing. The massive 4.3'' screen is so great. Plus I was shocked at how fast it is on the web.

Here are some pics I took with it. Not great...but def not bad for a phone.

and heres a vid I took with it

·
F.U.B.A.R.
5,584 Posts
I dont dont have either phone but am told when I was looking at new phones that Droid X (Or a similar version of it) will soon be 4G if that makes any diffrence to you.

·
Enjoy the Ride
2,512 Posts
X is it. I thought I wanted the dedicated key board of the Droid 2, but after playing with the X for just 15 minutes, I never looked back. Swype is the Sh!+. 8 meg picture quality HDMI, 4.3 screen, and customizable, "if that's a word".

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
I like te IPhone, the way You can surf the web and see the screen as a regular size screen with same layout.
It is not the best phone but the software is quite cool.
And to be honest I know a lot of ppl will say it's a crap. Maybe it is, I'm not saying it's not, but I don't know a person which went back from an IPhone to different brand.
I think all of them will work and all of them has some issues. But at the end all of them will do the work, maybe it will require different approach to do this and that but whatever You'll choose it will give You the ability to do all this things You want. One of them will be better from another in some aspects but for Your particular things You would have to dig deeper.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Have you looked at the BB torch?

I have a few tech savvy friends that are in complete love with the droids.

Im not much of a apple fan myself, they tend to take a product that is already available for a perfectly fine price and quality, but by sticking their name and money into it they sell a billion of them without having to make them as good as what the product was based off of originally(software wise). This is only talking about their phone/mp3 players.
Their computers are a different issue.

·
Now I am a Daddy!!!
587 Posts
I love my iPhone 4. The software is simple and works and is smooth. I never had a droid because I have no qualms of switching. Plus the iTunes and app store is second to non. And that's what makes a smartphone so useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Federally lic Gun Dealer
4,590 Posts
I just got the Droid Incredible - it really is Incredible - I LOVE it - JMO

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Gary, focus on the features. I like my IPhone but it lacks a Flash, don't bother me but might someone else.
You can get flash and other useful things when jailbreak it.
Apple is pretty famous from blocking some of the possible useful features.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.