Grizzly Riders Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here and have recently noticed coolant leak after my 08 660 sits after running. The leak is very small (a couple drips) and is coming from a small, clear hose about 1/4" O.D. that sits on the belly pan under the pull starter. I've tried to chase the line back to where it comes from but it disappears into the motor area. I admittedly have not removed any of the body work looking to find where it originates. Not seeing any overheating issues or coolant loss from the overflow cannister, nor found anything in the Clymer manual. Had this unit for about 3 years (approx 500 miles on clock) and this problem has just recently started after working the quad significantly moving snow around my property with a blade. It was very cold, but the machine was not moving at high rates of speed with a ton of shifting so I do suspect it got pretty warm. The overheat warning light never came on and the fan is operating.

I do use this thing around the property in the warmer summer months and this issue was never present. Thanks in advance for any insight.

JB

1 - 1 of 1 Posts