Grizzly Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I had a little free time at work so I put my Waterjet drawing skills to work,lol. I cut one out of diamond plate but I could cut one out of just about any material. Just thought I'd see what y'all thought of it? I'm still deciding where to put it on the Grizz.

Lets try again,sorry guys :)

·
Pro Ball Buster!
2,001 Posts
I see a white box with a red x.

·
F.U.B.A.R.
5,584 Posts
Yep no pic here neither. Would love to see it!

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
OK Guys Sorry about that I tried to do that from my phone at work and it didn't work right I guess,lol...It should be visible now.

I'm probably gonna clean up my drawing a little and resize it down a little bit but I thought this wasn't too bad for a prototype,lol.

·
G-Man
2,466 Posts
Looks sweeeeeeet!!!

Reactions: bluesmanjesse

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey could u Make me One :)
Sorry Man, I gotta do this while the boss ain't looking if ya know what I mean:Shh:

In the future though if I get called in on a Saturday or something I might try to sneak a limitied run under the radar. They take between 10 and 20 minutes to cut depending on the material you're cutting through and the thickness. It's hard to find 20 minutes when a boss isn't around on a weekday,lol.

·
F.U.B.A.R.
5,584 Posts
Looks good you should thnk about doing shifters and master cylinder covers as well.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Very nice job..I see foot boards..:singing:

Reactions: mrycar

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Looks good man!!:s_cool:

·
Plow Boy
190 Posts
You know, if it didn't same Grizzly on it, I would think you cut out a dream catcher from that diamond plate lol

·
CUSTOM COVERS
538 Posts
Sweet, those water jets are nice I have seen them cut through 6 inches of aluminum, takes a little time and leads off a bit still pretty amazing!

·
Now I am a Daddy!!!
587 Posts
That looks good. Can you send me the vector file of the claw? I have a CNC mill and can make some stuff. I could make the master cyl covers and stuff like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That looks good. Can you send me the vector file of the claw? I have a CNC mill and can make some stuff. I could make the master cyl covers and stuff like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PM your email to me and I'll see what I can do man.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts