Grizzly Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DrDoom! Thank you for joining. Why not make this your first post and introduce yourself to us?

·
"Diz"
1,731 Posts
Welcome to GR, DrDoom!

·
Registered
21 Posts
God, I can't believe I missed this "Welcome" thread. I appreciate you taking time for it. Anyway...... My wife and I have been riding since 2003 or so. We both started out on 'fleabay' finds. Mine was a 1999 Honda TRX300 2wd and hers was a 1998 Kawi Bayou 220 2wd. I changed the plastics on both of them due to cracks and just not liking green. We moved up the next year to newer Hondas since hers started leaking diff fluid all over the place and we figured we had the hang of this stuff. She ended up on a 2005 Rancher ES 2wd and I found a killer deal on a 2001 Rancher ES for myself. There were a few others inbetween but we're both on Grizzlys now. Hers is a 2007 450 4wd IRS and I moved up from from a 450 just like hers to a 2009 550 EFI PS. Hard to imagine why I waited so long to make the move to Yamaha. Mostly we take weekend trips into Wisconsin. Usually the Cheese Country trail or Black River Falls. Been to Hatfield McCoy, Redbird and LBL also.

·
"Diz"
1,731 Posts
Well, congrats on finally getting it right :s_laugh: Again, welcome to GR and enjoy them Grizzlies!!

·
Federally lic Gun Dealer
4,590 Posts
Welcome to the GR - Glad to have you!

Post up some pix of the bikes............

·
Brraapp
66 Posts
Enjoy the forums. It's a well of knowledge and advice.

·
Enjoy the Ride
2,512 Posts
Dr Doom, welcome to Grizzly Riders, Glad you saw the Grizzly light. Enjoy the rides, and the site.

·
Premium Member
2,529 Posts
Welcome to G.R. from Northern California!
Glad you found us - be sure and post up some pics when you get a chance

·
Registered
242 Posts
welcome

DrDoom welcome to GR. Lots of good people & info here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts