Grizzly Riders Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a buddy of mine owns Driven Products, start doing some billet parts for the yamaha, he made these billet key rings for them, they fit the grizzly 80, 125, 450, 550, 660 and 700 grizzly, YFZ450, and Rhinos. They sell for $20 and are billet alum. Please let me know if you want one and ill get you in touch with matt.

Attachments

Reactions: grizzly4hunting

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
matt also is building a set of nerfs for 4x4s, they use the stock footwells and have a new peg, reinforce the footwells and offer protection, he has the cats ones done, and my bike will be heading down there for him to build the ones for the 660, 550, and the 700. these are SWEET! have pictures in a few days!

·
CTD Out!
7,584 Posts
Now the nerfs I would be interested in :boxing:
See if he has any plans on doing them for 450s. I have an extra set of floorboards from my 07 I could ship him if needed :bigsmile1:

·
G-Man
2,466 Posts
Dude they look sweeeeeet!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Butch i am sure if there is enough demand for them he will build them!
Here is a link to his site, which is under construction, but the green artic cat on the home page has the nerfs on it, look close at them.

Driven Products

·
CTD Out!
7,584 Posts
Looks good. Definitely looks like a much better footpeg. I had to blow up the pic to get a good look at it so it lost a little resolution but is it just a slider or a full skid under the floorboard?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its not really a skid, but a nerf bar. it protects the side of the quad, and floorboard area. It also reinforces the floorboard area making it way stronger then stock, without alot of weight. these are alum.:boxing:

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Great looking products! Ive read about the Driven products in ATV Rider mag i believe, some nice stuff. Cant wait to see more. :clap:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
here it is on the Artic cat. It bolts through the side of the front and back of the foot board. has a plate on the wheel well side.

Attachments

Reactions: Butch450

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Talked to matt again, they should sale for $199.95 retail but he is willing to do a deal for $160 a set for just us on grizzlyriders.com members. They will come in silver, and powdercoated black. It should take 3 to 4 to get a finished product after i drop my grizzly off to him. and the grizzly 450 will be added but after the the grizzly 660 and 700.:boxing:
Butch he said also after the 660 and 700 he would like to use the floor boards you said, if not he can use one at the dealership.

·
CTD Out!
7,584 Posts
Jasson let me know if he needs me to ship him them. I just cross checked some stock part #s and it looks like mine would work for 04 thru 11 bruin 350s, kodiak 400 and 450s, grizzly 400 and 450s and grizzly 350s. So essentially he might be able to make something that all us little guys really could use.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok ill ask him monday when i go over there to drop off the grizz to him.:boxing:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts