Grizzly Riders Forum banner

Editing software?

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  GrizzlyMan660 
#1 ·
What editing software do you guys use? If possible can u add a link and a price? Thanks Guys!!!:clap:

#4 ·
#5 ·
I use several, none of them were free, but way cheaper than what Mycar paid :wow:

What OS are you using ?? When I had Windows Vista, Windows MovieMaker was a pretty decent program & it was already on the computer as part of the Windows package.

I'm now running Windows 7 & really don't care for the Window MovieMaker with that OS.

So I use Powerdirector 9 now, which was an upgrade from Powerdirector 8. PD 9 is a 64 bit based program & seems to work real good so far. :great:

I also use Corel Video Studio Pro X3 ...
Video Editing Software â€" Corel VideoStudio Pro X3

Pinnacle Studio Ultimate V14 ...
Pinnacle Studio Ultimate â€" Share high-definition video to Blu-ray

And MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 16 HD .... this program is probably the one that takes the most time to learn .... and I'm still learning. Edit Pro 17 is out now ....
MAGIX Movie Edit Pro â€" Video editing program

And here's a site that you can read about all of these programs & some others & make a decision from there ... ;D
Video Editing Software Review 2011 | Video Editor Software | Video Editing - TopTenREVIEWS

:s_bye2:

#6 ·
Hey thanks Gunny I have windows 7 ,32bit and i just edited a video and now currently uploading it to utube and ill post a link and tell me what u think!!

#7 ·
These are old videos edited together please don't bust my balls about no helmit like i said they are old i always wear 1 now!! Let me know what you think!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.