Grizzly Riders Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
F.U.B.A.R.
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This was what I saw out my front door this AM.

·
DJ
1,299 Posts
:s_cool: Pun intended! Time to test those new tires in the snow!!!! :chillin: in AZ lol!

·
F.U.B.A.R.
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:s_cool: Pun intended! Time to test those new tires in the snow!!!! :chillin: in AZ lol!
Trust me, I want to get out and ride, BAD but this dam pinched nerve in in my neck has been killing me. Had to go to the Chiropractor to get fixed up. Hopefully this weekend I will make it back out when we are back in the 60deg weather :wee_hee:

·
Diesel Guru!
266 Posts
We had about 3ins weekend before last but none since. Although it has finally gotten cold. Never got above 38 today.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! THE WHITE STUFF IS COMING!!!!

It'll be the same for me pretty soon. It's inevitable.

Thanks for sharing your some what frosty morning.

YEESH!!!:s_laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Sweet I like snow. I can wait till next month at least yet, but be fun to go out and play in some again this winter.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I might see snow sometime in January we never know around here.it snowed 3 times last winter. I bought my 450 new in 07 it has never been ridden in snow.

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Nice.......We're expecting some of that tomorrow here in the Adirondacks!

·
A Cut Above The Rest !!!
3,206 Posts
DANG !!! ...... we didn't get any :crying: ... especially not at the house !! :crying:

Been gett'in ready for it however ... :wee_hee: ... got the tracks all converted over to run on the Canned Ham & temp installed the rear belly plate for the Anti-Rotation rods .... had to notch the crap outta my rear skid plate ... :pullinhair: ... and I got the snowplow belly mount all bolted up. :braceface:

Now ... if I could just get some of that white stuff you had today ... :whoo:

·
G-Man
2,466 Posts
God I cant wait for snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Blue IS the fastest color
315 Posts
what is all that white stuff on the ground, you must have one big cottonwood tree nearby, was in the high 80's here today

·
Buzz
660 Posts
Snowing as I write this, the big wet flakes. The 50's by Saturday, we usually have another month before we get any serious snow. Good luck Gunny, I know how much you look forward to the white stuff. :bigsmile1:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts