Grizzly Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some pics from ride from Iron County. Was little past fall colors, but still really nice. Was little dissapointed in a few things that they changed and a lot of other riders I met where also. Trail 8 which is listed as difficult and known by mudders as great trail to go on is now made so it's easy to pass through. They also made it so you can't mud at all in the ditch type area's they created to divert water with big rocks and downed tree's in them. And they trail to one my favorite spots (camp springs falls) is now made so car can drive down it. Before it was a atv only trail. But over all it's still a great place to ride, just now there is less mud to do.

Here a link to the album on photobucket:
fall iron county pictures by srgrizzly700 - Photobucket

here couple my favorite pics:

by a little lake next to trail.

on top of viewing vista.

tried different setting on camera.

The grizz overlooking lake superior.

by spring camp falls.

Hole that I ended up dunking the quad in some, had ton water in the cvt but none in the intake. I have a video but don't have time to upload it yet.

·
Pro Ball Buster!
2,001 Posts
Looks like a great place to ride thanks for the pics.

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh I know was still great ride, just know lot people disappointed in trail change. I still have videos and pics to add yet. Working out town so don't have ability put more on. I like thank doulos again for the garming he sold me. Was awesome to have on the trip.

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
been meaning to add few videos to this thread. these are two trails that i took videos of while my Fiancee was driving. They where nice little sections of trails. I still need to get my camera from Lydia to get the video of going through mud hole that I took little spill in lol

Reactions: Butch450
1 - 5 of 5 Posts