Grizzly Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
CTD Out!
7,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets start throwing some dates around for a ride out in PA. The way I see it we could ride SSRT or maybe even Rock Run. I know that a certain person with a rzr wants to attend so we should figure which of the 2 would be better suited for his sxs. The trails we rode last time at SSRT from under the bridge were real fun but I can't remember if they were wide enough all the way through for Garys popo. Either place is fine for me but Rock run may be a little closer for some.

Also we should figure out if we want to ride for 2 days. With the colder temps setting in riding till 10pm might not be the best plan....lol. We could all get rooms at whatever hotel it was that Jack stayed at last time. I need a few weeks for all my parts to come in and get the 450 ride ready again but after that I am open to any dates. Gary I know your heading out on vacation so maybe you should give a date thats good for you and we could try and schedule for it. So let the planning begin and hopefully NJ09Grizz, BlkGrizz and Nick could make it.

·
Premium Member
9,918 Posts
Well, November will definitely be a wash for me obviously. I will need to see when my on-call schedule and my wifes schedule allows things to happen.

I'll nail down a few possible dates and post them.

December will be tough for a lot of us with the holidays and such. We we definitely wanting to do it before the years up or are we looking at the Jan-Feb time frame also?

·
Wanting warmer weather
682 Posts
If you go to Rock Run, it will be a complete waste of your time. They are closed for the season. Gary's Rzr will fit fine at Snow Shoe. The guy we ride with knows the place like the back of his hand and his Rzr and fits everywhere he takes us. Some trails might be tight, but it fits.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I'll definitely be ready to go for this ride! In 100%. Just need to get some dates.

·
Registered
242 Posts
SSRT ride

Hey Butch mind if I tag along? I'd like to get one more ride in this year.

·
Federally lic Gun Dealer
4,590 Posts
I'm in - that is for sure.

We could ride till about 5 - hit the hotel and
scrub up and then shoot down to the Outback
for some steak & brew.

I'm good for most weekends in Nov. & Dec EXCEPT the weekend of
12/4 (Company Holiday party) and the obvious holiday around Christmas & New Years

Keep me posted....................

·
Class Clown
2,831 Posts
rifle deer season always starts the Monday after Thanksgiving and it is a statewide holiday, which might not be teh best time to be in the woods.....

·
Federally lic Gun Dealer
4,590 Posts
Good Point!

We could hang around the trail head and have some ...................pie.

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
i am good on any weekend just pick a date

·
G-Man
2,466 Posts
if its kool wit my mom u care if i tag along? FYI i can ride, u dont need to worry about waiting for me.Ill need to worry about waiting for yall lol!

·
CTD Out!
7,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great just what this group needs...another Groc member riding in it :s_laugh:

I don't have a problem with you riding with us....but (don't take this personally)
I think due to your age we might have to put this up for vote. When we get together we do things your not legally allowed to partake in. If you were to get a hotel room we have to have Nick watch you since he is under age also....:tongueout:

·
G-Man
2,466 Posts
ya my mom would come to but hang whereever we stay and no i completly understand and me and nick are cool so idc

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
if we dont do ssrt we can ride in frackville pa lots of trails woods rocks mud really big hills and from frackville u can ride to Trevorton pa shamokin and a lot more there are a few hotels in town and by it town called pottsville have a few hotels too

·
Federally lic Gun Dealer
4,590 Posts
Great just what this group needs...another Groc member riding in it :s_laugh:

I don't have a problem with you riding with us....but (don't take this personally)
I think due to your age we might have to put this up for vote. When we get together we do things your not legally allowed to partake in. If you were to get a hotel room we have to have Nick watch you since he is under age also....:tongueout:
Who's watchin' Nick?

·
Federally lic Gun Dealer
4,590 Posts
ya my mom would come to but hang whereever we stay and no i completly understand and me and nick are cool so idc
And who's watchin' Ron's mom?

·
G-Man
2,466 Posts
hey watch it now boy lol but hey Modfather whos watching u lol

·
Federally lic Gun Dealer
4,590 Posts

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
anyone have an address for map quest or a link for where the places are ?

1 - 20 of 173 Posts