Grizzly Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm pretty sure they'll have a pass for out of state registered vehicles to ride here without registering for the event. They have in previous years, but I didn't see anything about whether they were doing it again this year.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Figured I'll bump this thread, in case there is any interest. I hope to get at least one person from here, but anyone else who goes I'll show you the trails I know. I'm no expert but I have a pretty good understanding of them. Riding in northern Maine is always great.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'll second you on that grizz. I wont be riding that weekend but have spent a lot of time up there over the last five years. Some great riding and always meet great people on the trails. Good mix of riding. Beats the heck out of southern Maine riding. Looks like a fun weekend.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A trip to the 'county' is always worth the 4+ hour drive, can drive right from several motels, at least one campground, every store, and restaurant. I don't know if I'll be able to make it, because of work obligations. But, I will for sure be up there soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.