Grizzly Riders Forum banner

Final Impression - Photo Editing and Screen Capture

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  TheGrizz 
#1 ·
Hey guys and gals. I get asked a lot about the type of software I use for creating banners, re-sizing images and adding cool effects to pictures.

Often times I will use Adobe Photoshop. However, I am not a graphic designer and Photoshop can have quite the learning curve for the person who just wants to re-size their picture or simply make their own signature for their profile. Plus Photoshop is expensive.

A good friend of mine turned me onto this new program and said it was an awesome print screen application. While apprehensive at first, I thought what the heck. I downloaded it and began using it for general day to day image re-sizes and adding borders and text. It actually worked well and I was impressed with how simple it was plus, it used very little system resources. Which allows you to leave it running in tasks at no ill effects to your memory load.

The program Final Impression is a Screen Capture Software That Gives You The Ability to Create Stunning & Professional Tutorials, Presentations, eBooks, Videos, and more.

Here is what he author has to say about Final Impression.

How do you turn boring, fuzzy screen shots into dazzling graphics capable of teaching, convincing, or inspiring? With Final Impression Screen Capture. Final Impression is a user-friendly software application that allows you to create, edit, enhance, manipulate, print, and send screen shots swiftly and simply. You can create incredibly detailed images that look like they were made with Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator in just a few minutes without that steep learning curve those software programs require.

Bottom line, Final Impression works so well that 90% of the time it is my go to program. Not only because it is so simple to use but it's already running in my system tray.

I am going to be working on a tutorial video to get those interested in creating dynamic photos, profiles and signatures without the use of high dollar complicated graphic editing programs. But for now, feel free to download the free trial of Final Impression from CNET here Final Impression - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

Check it out!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.