Grizzly Riders Forum banner

First attempt at video editing

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  liquid1 
#1 ·
Here is my first attempt at editing videos from my recent trip to black mountain in Harlan County Kentucky. Really great riding very rocky trails great views.

#2 ·
Nothing wrong with that first try, Congrats! Good job! :bigsmile1:

#3 ·
Not too bad for a Rookie!:laugh1:
Great looking trails, great veiws and weather.
Video looks real sharp and clear, nice job buddy.:clap:
Thanks for sharing:chillin:

#5 ·
Nice! Keep it up pardner!
Thanks for posting that up...looked like fun.

#6 ·
cool vid, Looks like a very fast place..I gottta get up there sometime..

#8 ·
Nice video. Good job.

#11 · (Edited)
Looks like the same trails we have around here, fast, rocky and fun as hell...Great views too.

It is in HD, you have to click where it says 360p and it will open up the resolution for you to switch to. There is an option in your youtube settings to have it always play automatically in whichever resolution you tell it. Right now it's set to 360p. I like leaving it that way so if someone doesn't have a good internet connection they can still choose what ever resolution is good for them.

Attachments

#13 ·
#16 ·
Yea I've tried it both ways..Just loaded a vid into vmeo and its washed out compared to what it looked like on my end which was great. Check out the vid and you'll see its just frustrating. My cousin has the gopro and he has no issues using moviemaker and has awesome vids up on youtube. And Butch and most on here have the contour hd 1080 and there vids are professional looking..I just gotta figure it out the camera is awesome..Its got to be me!! Getting the correct combo..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.