Grizzly Riders Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
A Cut Above The Rest !!!
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went for a ride last Tuesday .... the weather was great ... windy, cold, rain, sleet, a little snow, sun, mud ... no bugs, :Woot_Emoticon: ... more people than I figured, but it is the Elk Season ... so .... but all & all, it was a great day !! :wee_hee:

Just put a little video together so ya could see what a great time I had while you were at work ...... OOPS ... I didn't mean to rub it in :BS: ............. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! .............. :p

I also used some tunes I hope come thru with the vids .... I recieved a Youtuber notice that said there would be some extra adds ...... but nothing about the tunes not coming thru .... so let me know if they don't .... (It's Sammy Hagar & Chickenfoot) :7505:

Ya know, it's great to get out in the middle of the week to go for a ride .......... :braceface: .......... rotfl

Make sure ya change the vid to 720p when ya view it ... it'll look a LOT better !! :high5:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Thanks for sharing! That looked like fun! It seems strange seeing the snow with some of the leaves still green. We have been lucky, no sign of the white stuff up here in the Great White North....yet!

·
Whack Master Assassin
1,156 Posts
THanks for sharing !!! Makes me miss being in idaho and having all that open land to ride !!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Gunny

·
F.U.B.A.R.
5,584 Posts
Fall riding at its best! :) Awesome vid Gunny as always!

·
Premium Member
2,529 Posts
Hey Gunny, do those hand guards have a heater built into them?!?! :bigsmile1:

Every time I watch your vids it makes me wish we were neighbors...

thanks for sharing!

·
A Cut Above The Rest !!!
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for sharing! That looked like fun! It seems strange seeing the snow with some of the leaves still green. We have been lucky, no sign of the white stuff up here in the Great White North....yet!
Glad ya enjoyed the Vid Cubbee dude !! :singing: .......... Oh, the White stuff is coming .... just not sure when ... but it's coming !! :laugh1:

THanks for sharing !!! Makes me miss being in idaho and having all that open land to ride !!!!!!!!!
Glad you enjoyed the vid as well Grizz4X4 guy :cool: ........ Yup, the West is pruty freak'in nice fer sure !! :Woot_Emoticon:

Fall riding at its best! :) Awesome vid Gunny as always!
:high5: .... gosh .... stop will ya ... yer mak'in me blush !! ....... rotfl

Great video, I love riding in the fall!!
You are too kind ... :braceface: .... And HELL YEAH !!! :whoo:

Hey Gunny, do those hand guards have a heater built into them?!?! :bigsmile1:
Why no ... they don't ... ya freak'in funny Bast%$# !! :hammer: ... but I'm not crazy about heated grips & those guantlets really make a big difference when it's cold ... especially in the frigid winter ... :seezaw:

Every time I watch your vids it makes me wish we were neighbors...

thanks for sharing!
Well damn dude ... pack up & move out here ........ com'on ....... don't be afraid !! ......... Hell, I'll even let you buy all the gas when we go rid'in together !! ... :D

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Nice ride Gunny!

·
Class Clown
2,831 Posts
at least you're not rubbin' it in that the rest of us are still among the working.... LOL
Glad to see you're puttin' on some miles and enjoying retirement!

·
A Cut Above The Rest !!!
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
at least you're not rubbin' it in that the rest of us are still among the working.... LOLGlad to see you're puttin' on some miles and enjoying retirement!
Shoot Hammer .... I would NEVER be so unsenitive & rub it in that while most if not all you guys were work'in ... I was out enjoy'in the day on my ATV in the Great Out-Of-Doors !! :laugh1:

Oh, BTW ... you know, while I was in the military, they sent me to a class called, "Consideration Of Others" ........ and in 24 yrs I never did pass that damn class ........... :tongueout2:

·
Pro Ball Buster!
2,001 Posts
Great video Gunny, love riding in the fall.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Nice vid, great music & really nice scenary.

Thanks for sharing.

Oh, one question Gunny. Do you find that those hand covers help for those colder rides? And do they obstruct your hands when riding?

·
A Cut Above The Rest !!!
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice vid, great music & really nice scenary.

Thanks for sharing.

Oh, one question Gunny. Do you find that those hand covers help for those colder rides? And do they obstruct your hands when riding?
THANKS for the kind words Dutchie dude !! :singing:

The PowerMadd guantlets are great in the colder weather & really great in the winter when it's really cold. :D

And "Nope" these handguards don't obstruct my hands at all .... wish I had bought them years earlier. And on this ride, they kept the mud spray off all my controls ... which was way nice. :braceface:

Reactions: dutchie

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Good to know. :cool2:

Thanks. Appreciate the input.

I think I might get some.

·
Mad Fabricator
227 Posts
Thanks Gunny! Looking forward to being able to travel and go riding in these cool places!

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Retirement is serving you well..Wahoo very cool burrr looking ride.

·
A Cut Above The Rest !!!
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Retirement is serving you well..Wahoo very cool burrr looking ride.
OH YEAH !!! ... :braceface:

Burrrr ?? ... dude, it hasn't even got nippy yet !! ... rotfl

And THANKS, glad you enjoyed the vid !! ... :chillin:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts