Grizzly Riders Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I’m new to the forum, just joined to see if I could get an answer on something I have been struggling to fix and maybe help someone in the future. So this is what we’re dealing with;

2007 Grizzly 660
A buddy and I went riding a little over a year ago. When we got done we washed our rigs off and headed home. Got home and unloaded the wheeler and as I’m looking at the screen it looks fine. I back it off the trailer and as I’m squeezing the rear brake the screen is flashing. After I let go of the brake the screen completely quit. I read somewhere that it was the CDI box that got too wet. Well, I replaced the CDI box with the same kind that was in it and now it lights up green. After I backed the wheeler off the trailer and put it in the garage, I let it sit for a week or 2. The next time I went out there, I tried to crank it and it will only crank in neutral. Too this day I have been riding it and it rides fine, I just don’t have a screen and can only crank it in neutral. Has anyone else had this problem so maybe they could help me out?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts