Grizzly Riders Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12 Posts
I hear ya, i volunteerd as a mod, and now am worrying on cleaning it up. Bear with me. I have limited control right now, would be nice if i could ban the offending member accounts, but all i can do is delete age unapprove posts.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Live Free or Die
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hear ya, i volunteerd as a mod, and now am worrying on cleaning it up. Bear with me. I have limited control right now, would be nice if i could ban the offending member accounts, but all i can do is delete age unapprove posts.

Thanks for taking your time to fix this. I would offer to moderate, but I'm already on the boards of a couple organizations, which takes a lot of my time.

·
Super Moderator
12 Posts
Thanks for taking your time to fix this. I would offer to moderate, but I'm already on the boards of a couple organizations, which takes a lot of my time.
No prob. One of my pet peeves on the forums. I'm a mod on another also, was on a second forum, but the owner sold out to a new owner that just loaded it with ads to the point the members all left.

·
Live Free or Die
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No prob. One of my pet peeves on the forums. I'm a mod on another also, was on a second forum, but the owner sold out to a new owner that just loaded it with ads to the point the members all left.

Ugh.. I don't get it when web site owners do that. Suicide by ad bomb. Thanks again for hangin' in there brother.

·
Super Moderator
12 Posts
Yup it was a fiberglass forum, so much knowledge on there with about 8 or 10 giys that glass for a living, everything from sub boxes to boats, to one guy builds molds for replica of just about any car/truck.
All gone now... It's a shame

·
Live Free or Die
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup it was a fiberglass forum, so much knowledge on there with about 8 or 10 giys that glass for a living, everything from sub boxes to boats, to one guy builds molds for replica of just about any car/truck.
All gone now... It's a shame
That is a shame.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts