Grizzly Riders Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I recently got a 2008 Grizzly 700 FI 4x4.

I did the regular maintenance and I came across a filter on the upper part of the ATV (see pictures). It was soaked in oil. I want to change this filter but I don't know what its used for nor what it's called. It looks like the pipe that it is attached to goes down to the crank case?

Also, below this filter is another filter. It can only be seen from the underside of the Grizzly so its tough even to get a picture of it. Can anyone tell me what this filter is for also?

I checked the owners manual and didn't find a thing on these. I also did a forum and google search but its tough without knowing what these filters are for.


1 - 1 of 1 Posts