Grizzly Riders Forum banner

Group Ride in Missouri; Flat Nasty Off-Road Park

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Dwiggs 
#1 ·
Just thought I would put this one out there for anyone interested! Flat Nasty is our favorite park to go to as it is relatively close to us (from St. Louis, MO) and has a lot to offer for the Grizzlies! They actually don't have many ATV specific trails but we typically don't ride them anyway as I feel like they are more designed for the smaller wheelers. We perfer to ride the truck/jeep/crawler trails in the park from the beginner to the extreme. The trails themselves are mostly packed dirt and rock with some boulders and there is a section where you can really get into some mud.

Anyhow, I need to confirm the date (Sept 27 - Sept 29, Friday - Sunday), but we are planning a trip down there for there Moon in the Boonies Event whether it does end up being that weekend or a different weekend. This is an ATV & SxS event that usually draws a decent crowd from all over.

We particularly like coming to Flat Nasty because of the camping layout. It's basically just two large fields right in the heart of all the trails. Normally just roll out of the tent (or toy hauler) and land right on the seat of the Grizz and take off! They do not require flags but do ask that you wear a helmet (which you will really want to do out there!) and they don't care if you ride at night (which is a blast!)..

Ok, So if anyone here is interested in coming out and checking the place out drop a response on this thread and I will keep you in the loop on all the details!

gr rules

See less See more
#3 ·
Possibly, there are many trails and even the hard ones have some bypasses and we typically would just ride the littles wheelers through any obstacles for them that got too hairy.

Definitely plenty of different skill level trails that the youngsters can have a blast on too!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.