Grizzly Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally sold my Grizzly and the wife's Kodiak and bought two new Polaris 570s. I keep beating myself up thinking why did I wait so long. All these years I've been missing out on what a real machine should be. Built like a tank,sexy curves and rides like a dream. Definitely the "Bentley" of ATVs. Will post pics. As soon as I can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
NICE! :s_cool:

·
Registered
21 Posts
That's an awesome set up you have on that Kodi. Your first post on this thread made me laugh. HA!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I may be new here, but I’ve been around the block. I thought you were on a high, and figured reoccurring electrical issues would bring you back to reality soon enough. Glad you didn’t commit atv-acide.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm joining this tribe right now... and just posted a real basic question thread... I was laughing when I read your first post, thinking wow, this guys trying to get some goats!!

ANyhow thats a great looking machine. The machine I just inherited will be fine for us, Really just need it for short jaunts up the mountain, but mainly for tooling around the property and oh yeah, snow plowing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts