Grizzly Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
A Cut Above The Rest !!!
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else on the forum have a Banshee ?? If so, show us yours .... and tell us a little about it ... cause I some have some "Wild Rides" out there .....

Here's mine .... 87 Banshee with an 89 motor worked over by Paul Turner, Paul Turner pipes, Hi compression head (but can't remember the brand name), billet intakes for Kehien 34mm carbs lined bored to 35.5mm .... 6 inch tubes with K&N air filters, Pro Design kill tether, Paul Schoomaker 6 gal aluminum gas tank, 6 inch over extended swing-arm, Rental aluminum handlebars with a Twist throttle .... 21X8 10 paddle hauler paddle tires & Razorback front tires modified to be smooth ..... runs on pump gas ....

Later ....
:seesaw:

Attachments

·
A Cut Above The Rest !!!
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mack450 said:
I don't have one....but dang that is a nice ride!
Thanks dude !!! ;)

Later ....

·
A Cut Above The Rest !!!
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THEGRIZZ said:
WOW!!! ... I love that thing!
Thanks Boss !

THEGRIZZ said:
I bet it sweet to pull the trigger on her.
OH YEAH !!! ....... it is for me anyway ....... but you should see my Dune buddies & his Sons Banshee ....... HOLY CRAP !!! .... I'll see if I can get some photo's from them.

The Dune rid'in buddy took an R1 motorcyle, 4 cylinder road racing motor & stuffed it into a stretched Banshee frame, with a 12 inch over swingarm, .... I think it had 150 hp stock .... he then added NOS ........ HOLY CRAP "WHAT A SPEED DEMON" BATMAN !!!! .... he had 25 inch taller haulers on it, and the hookup was so strong, it keep blow'in out third gear in the tranny. He had a special, one piece tranny cluster made ... $$$$$ ...... and still had issues .... so he finally sold it.

Later ....

·
A Cut Above The Rest !!!
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's a photo of his R-1 Banshee .... the red & gray one.

Then the blue one is his sons, it also is on NOS ....

And the red one is my buddies "Other" Banshee .....

Kinda makes mine look plain huh ?? ...... LMAO !!!!

Later .....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Sweet man, looks good. My buddy has a Banshee, one heck of a quad. Its worked, not sure what was done, but the thing would haul, didnt thing he left 3rd or 4th and he was goin way quicker then me on the grizz on straightaways. Blasting across hay fields is fun.

·
A Cut Above The Rest !!!
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
YEAH BUDDY !!!!!!!!!! .......... WOO HOO !!!! ;D

Later ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts