Grizzly Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
G-Man
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do i keep the 660 and get a frame after i find out whats wrong with the front diff and how much its going to cost OR get a 700 with tottle costs 8,500 OTD???????????????????????????????????????

·
G-Man
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes its tweeked pretty bad and the one a arm mount keeps breaking look at my pics of the wreck in the GROC thread!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Ouch!

Can you afford to drop at least half of the 8500 in cash up front? If not, i would look if you can find a frame on ebay or a local atv wreckers.

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
what did u hit and where are the pics of your quad

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
all depends on whether or not you can get it drivable or not -- if the front diff is bad and you need to buy one -- how much is that $$$ --- how much is a frame $$$
weigh out your options and how much it is gonna cost you -- you might just want to get the new 700 and fix the 660 as time goes .. is mom really gonna ride it much anyways ??

i can straighten and weld the frame for you -- at no cost of coarse -- what are friends for -- :s_good:

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
nvm i find it that had to hurt a lil

·
G-Man
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes yes it did hurt, and dave i think a bearing is bad in the diff im gonna split it tomorow and i had a buddy of mine weld it and its holding so far but this is the 3rd time its been welded and its also twisted tht tree didnt like the 660 lol so i can get a new frame for about 1000 or used for about 500 but u dont no if the vin is clean the thing with the new one u can just get a reconstructed title and keep the same vin

·
Registered
125 Posts
Why get robbed on the OTD price? Shop around some. I got my '09 EPS for $7300 OTD. Had to drive 100 miles but it was worth it....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts