Grizzly Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 258 Posts

·
Moderatly Offensive
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this thread on another forum and thought we would get some good ones over here.
Basicly just list stuff that, for one reason or another, or maybe for no reason at all dives you nuts.. big or small. I'll start...

1. dirty microwaves. If your dumb soup asplodes all over, wipe it up, jeezus.
  2. the toilet paper roll on backwards... I HATE THAT.
  3. Beretta 92s in movies. No, Mel Gibson, you cant shoot down a helicopter going 200mph, away from you, with a 9min semi automatic pistol. even if you some how manage to fit 30 bullets in the mag, so stop it.
  4. People who drive slow just because they are following a cop. the speed limit dosent change when you are behind a police car. GO!
thats all for now.. im sure I have more..

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Hmm, not much that annoys me.

1. People who chew with their mouth open. This goes for the obnoxious gum chewing or just eating. Soup slurping can also get pretty annoying.

2. People talking while im trying to watch something on TV. Wait for a commercial break for Christ's sake!

3. People overlooking while im working on something. Cant stand it when someone is watching me work on something.

Thats about all i can think of lol.

·
Pro Ball Buster!
2,001 Posts
People who think they have to answer the Fing cell phone no matter where they are!

·
Moderatly Offensive
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
People who think they have to answer the Fing cell phone no matter where they are!
::what:: you dont get random calls from the Dalai Lama that require immediate attention?

·
CTD Out!
7,584 Posts
People who ask me to list what annoys me.....LOL
Just kidding,
People who eat, talk on cell (without earpiece) have some crap music blasting while driving, all at once of course.

·
Registered
48 Posts
The #1 thing that really gets under my skin....Taking a friend 4wheelin that is so whiped he has to text or call his GF/Wife every 20 min. Give me a break! It's not like we are at a strip club! Come on! :yay2:is nice but :wtf:

·
Federally lic Gun Dealer
4,590 Posts
People who hear, but don't listen

People who are easy to judge, but don't know anything about you

Girls that don't wear bras and then try to cover up if the nips show
like we don't know you have nips.

Moderators that think they are holyer than thou

·
A Cut Above The Rest !!!
3,206 Posts
Gee Holeshot ... I'm such an easy go'in guy & get along with others so well :eek: .... not much bothers me :great: .... so I'll have to think really hard on this one & get back to ya, OK !? :braceface:

·
Buzz
660 Posts
Stupidity- people that just don't think !!!
1. Driving while talking on the c-phone with no clue as to what's happening around them.
2. DRUNK DRIVING !!!!
3. Parents that don't discipline there kids and let them run around with no supervision.
4. MY DOCTOR TRYING TO HAVE A NORMAL CONVERSATION WHILE GIVING A PROSTATE EXAM. For g.. sakes shut up and get it over with and you s.o.b. for cracking your knuckles when you were younger!

·
Moderatly Offensive
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ahh Gunny, it dont have to be people or dumb stuff they do. Just any little thing that might get under your skin or drive you nuts.
how about rocks or dirt under the wheels of your office chair so it dont roll and makes that horrid noise. i know its a simple broom away from being fixed but it drives me CRAZY!

·
Registered
98 Posts
People standing in line at the local convience store (7/11, Sheets, GetGo, etc.) with $80 in junk food and paying for it with food stamps!!

:grrr:

·
Thread Killer
193 Posts
1. You are driving down a fourlane highway and come upon a car in the left lane going 10 under the posted speed limit and doesn't have the smarts to merge into the right lane.

2. You are stitting at a stop light behind another car and the light turns green, the car ahead of you just sits there not even noticing it has turned green.

3. I to get annoyed with people who want to hover over you while you are working on something, unless I am there teaching them how to work on something.

4. People who buy groceries with their state food card and then pull out a $100 bill to buy their beer.

·
Thread Killer
193 Posts
Got another one. Went to a well known fast food chain yesterday and ordered 2 hamburgers that totaled $2.17. The counter person had trouble understanding english and I had to explain my order a couple of times. I hand the counter person $5.20. She stood there and looked at me like what am I suppose to do with this? Counter manager saw what was going on and came over and completed the transaction.

Reactions: JHFWIC

·
Enjoy the Ride
2,512 Posts
I Hate when I take a big dump, and the water splashes up on my backside.

I hate the ahole that use the last of the TP, and does not replace it.

As BluMtn said "You are sitting at a stop light behind another car and the light turns green, the car ahead of you just sits there not even noticing it has turned green". Then when you honk to let them know it turned green they flip you the bird.

People who just have no clue, About anything, makes you wonder how they have managed to live as long as they have.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
You come up to a 4 way stop sign intersection behind someone. Another car approaches from another direction. The person in front of you waits until the approaching car comes to a complete stop before proceeding through the intersection. There was plenty of time for both you and the car in front of you to make it through the intersection before the other car even gets to the intersection. But no, not only do you have to wait for the idiot in front of you to go, but also the car from the other direction.

Reactions: JHFWIC

·
Too Deep??? Nah!! Watchis
350 Posts
ppl going 40mph in the fast lane
or when when im going 65 or 70 on the fast lane and someone whips out in front of me and i have to slam on brakes... that kills me!! How'd you like a 6000lb Toyota Tundra in your back seat??!!

1 - 20 of 258 Posts