Grizzly Riders Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My cousin is a huge Honda man he has a honda Rincon 680..He likes horse power..
I spoke to his dad tonight and he Informed me he went and sat on the new 2012 Grizz 700. Then went and bought a New 2012 750 Brute force with PS..And loves it..Me and him were shocked he didn't get a new honda as He is going to give his wife the Rincon..So Wahoo I;ll be riden this sweet new Power house soon..He got the best looking color to..Here it is..
I know this is a Grizz site but Looks like Yami is losing a few sales..The BF is Insane he says and the PS is like having a rudder on a boat..Clobber rough terrain like crazy..
ATV Pictures: ATV 2012 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS Studio02, ATV Images -

·
F.U.B.A.R.
5,584 Posts
Don't worry if he puts any kind of mileage on it he will be back to a Honda/ Yamaha in no time! Yep this is my opinion but I have seen it happen more than once.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

·
Plow Boy
190 Posts
Why is that? Too much power?

Just kidding, bad ride on the Kawis?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
The new Brute Forces are very nice. I'd own one, they are very nice machines.

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Congrats to your cousin. Vtwin power can't be replaced:) yamaha needs to step up!!!!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
126 Posts
shoulda bought the 800 or 1000 outlander over the brute. I wouldnt buy the brute over the grizzly, maybe he will have better luck with his though. at least his wife can pull him home on the rincon.

·
Trail Cruiser
239 Posts
a guy i ride with has a BF, it is an awsome machine

·
Sic Semper Tyrannis
788 Posts
I have yet to see the need for 2 cylinders or 50+ hp on an atv. I just wonder where it will all end. UTV's are now nearing suv status, in equipment and price. Onward and upward!

Reactions: JHFWIC

·
Registered
233 Posts
I wonder why they still use a cable activated diff-lok?? Hope it works out well for him, lot$a money.

Please get pics for us.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I have yet to see the need for 2 cylinders or 50+ hp on an atv. I just wonder where it will all end. UTV's are now nearing suv status, in equipment and price. Onward and upward!
I totally agree. I saw a guy the other day who had a UTV and he was telling me that it was almost 17,000. I don't know how truthful he was being, but I do know that they are getting ridiculously high. IF you got the money and that's what turns your crank, then go for it, but for the life of me, you can buy a jeep for just a few grand more. For 17,000 dollars, I'd want heat, air, cruise...etc.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I totally agree. I saw a guy the other day who had a UTV and he was telling me that it was almost 17,000. I don't know how truthful he was being, but I do know that they are getting ridiculously high. IF you got the money and that's what turns your crank, then go for it, but for the life of me, you can buy a jeep for just a few grand more. For 17,000 dollars, I'd want heat, air, cruise...etc.
Sounds like a Can am, they are pricey...

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I know someone with the same brute and loves it.:Shh:
Yes you have..My cousin got the 26" wheel and tire package..Looks just like yours in your garage..The throttle is taken a while to get use to Very Snappy..Bout Flipped it first ride going over a log..:s_laugh:I'm sure he'll be putting up pic and vids soon..I haven't seen it yet..Been talking to his dad about it..
Knowing my cousin he paid Cash....No kids and his wife makes boat loads of money..

·
Live Free or Die
274 Posts
Don't worry if he puts any kind of mileage on it he will be back to a Honda/ Yamaha in no time! Yep this is my opinion but I have seen it happen more than once.
x2 - I have also seen this twice.

I traded rides with a brute one time this year. The big thing that I didn't like about it was I kept hitting the front end on things that I was trying to climb over. That never happens on my grizz. I don't know what the deal was with that. I seemed like the front wheels are mounted back farther. I did like the brute better than the outlander in the NH rocks though. The outlanders 4wd kept grabbing in a weird way. I guess I'm just used to the fully locked in diff lock on the grizz.

I'm not bashing the brute, it was a good ride.

Btw, I don't think the Grizzly is the best just because I own one. I test drove everything and chose the Grizz because I felt it it performed the best. Big difference.

·
F.U.B.A.R.
5,584 Posts
I am right there with ya Rick. I owned a Popo and test rode a Outlander 650 and loved the power of the Outy but the Grizz just felt right to me. After having the built proof Raptor I knew the Grizz was for me

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I"m curius to ride the brute.. and feel steering Geometry..
I've rode a few ATV's and so far my 450 grizz feels spot on to me for its ..I can Hammer Big time and the front end feels stable and gives good feed back...2nd was a 09 700 grizz I tested PS model the handle bars seemed high, but felt ok. I tested the King 450 and hated it felt like front wheels were to close not far enough forward which made it twitchy..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts