Grizzly Riders Forum banner

my new 2011 can am renegade X xc

Tags
2011 renegade
4K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  PRO343 
#1 · (Edited)
just for those that wonder what one looks like -- i didnt know until my friend bought one 2 months ago what can am even was .

warn2500 xt with synthetic rope , mount and black anodized ricochet skid plate should be in on tuesday .

in the 10 miles i put on the can am you can tell a huge differance in the power and torque --
the suspension is tight on the can am and the grizzly is alot smoother in the turns.
both are tremendise bikes but are 2 differant monsters in their own ways.

after i get to ride it out of my own yard i will give a better review of the differances.

i have the luxury of having both -- the 700 is the wifes and as for right now shes not talking to me -- very upset i bought the can am -- the can ams are big money , even though i got a super low price.
she'll have to talk to me sooner or later -- LOL :laugh1:

See less See more
#3 ·
the 700 is the wifes and as for right now shes not talking to me -- very upset i bought the can am -- the can ams are big money , even though i got a super low price.
she'll have to talk to me sooner or later -- LOL :laugh1:
Maybe so but you don't want her next words to be "sign these divorce papers" :s_laugh:

Can't wait to hear your impressions of both, Good Luck with it.

#5 ·
boooo it sux!!! hahaha jkjkjk Just busting ur balls Dave nice bike!!

#7 ·
wow -- thanx buddy ole pal -- LOL thought i was gonna have to kick your azz for a second there -- :watchit:

#8 ·
haha bring it lol!!

#10 ·
Nice New Toy!
Lot's of luck and Ride Safe.................

#11 ·
also, do a review on those tires too, if you dont mind.

#12 ·
the ITP Hole shots seem to be an all around tire -- they throw one hell of a rooster !!:chillin:

the tire size on the side wall is like 205-50-12 or something like that -- wierd -- didnt just print out 25-9-12 ???

way better than the stocker dunlopes that they put on the 700 grizz.

#15 ·
Uh Nice. Where you gonna put your stuff? Wife gonna carry it?

Ouch..I know.

Nice bike, just bustin chops.
yes -- looks like i have to cut back on what i can carry along with me now -- LOLOLOL

lets see -- winch , 6 foot strap i will wrap around the front bumper and use the winch hook to hold it in place. only need to figure out where i can hide a 14 inch spike just incase no trees to grab off of...

o yea -- a roll of TP , well guess ill have to use my socks or t-shirt -- LOLOL

#16 ·
That is one bad machine man, I love it. :s_good:

I would own one in a heart beat if I could justify the expense, but I don't get enough play time( or money :rolleyes: ) to have one of those along with my Grizz and I need my racks and my utility side.

I've always been impressed with Can-Am, I hear a lot of grief online, but the friends and family I have who are owners never seem to have these issues. I've toyed with the Commander and Outlander but never one of the Renegades and I can't wait till the day I get the opportunity, she's a beaut man, enjoy.

BTW, if you like the Grizz shocks better than those, you need to adjust them, because the suspension on that Gade is fare superior.

#17 ·
That is one bad machine man, I love it. :s_good:

I would own one in a heart beat if I could justify the expense, but I don't get enough play time( or money :rolleyes: ) to have one of those along with my Grizz and I need my racks and my utility side.

I've always been impressed with Can-Am, I hear a lot of grief online, but the friends and family I have who are owners never seem to have these issues. I've toyed with the Commander and Outlander but never one of the Renegades and I can't wait till the day I get the opportunity, she's a beaut man, enjoy.

BTW, if you like the Grizz shocks better than those, you need to adjust them, because the suspension on that Gade is fare superior.
yes sir -- thats why i am in hot water -- for how much i financed on a quad -- she wont give me 30 seconds of her time to show her that it is only about $30 bucks more a month in payments --
and that i am the one paying for both quads !!

22 years and you think she would know i buy everything i want .

here is one of the can am utility type on sale for $9999 at blackmans in PA

and this is the same version of the renegade but utility $11300

#18 ·
nice bike my friend has one holds like 5.4gal of gas can easy do 100+ miles on it and they are fast i think he got his up to 70+ mph

#19 ·
Never been a fan of yellow myself, although I must say black and yellow sure do look good together! :s_cool:

I painted my r/c boat black and yellow... it gets compliments every time its out on the lake :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.