Grizzly Riders Forum banner

Need parts advice...

Tags
advice parts
4K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  countrycowboy08 
#1 ·
Picked up an 09 Grizzly 700 this weekend its our first atv and we are very excited but I gotta do some work on it first. It needs wheel bearing replaced on LF RF and RR and the brake pads all need to be replaced they are metal to metal. So my question is what bearings should I go back with and what brake pads? My wife loves to play in the mud so i'm sure the Grizz will see plenty of mud, was told that EBC severe duty pads are the best but not sure about what bearings are the best... care more about quality than price. Also where is the best place to go to get these parts online..... thx for the info in advance.

#2 ·
Give http://www.race-driven.com/ a call and let them know you arevfrom the GR and they will square you up for all your needs!

~There are only two types of people in this world, those that know and those that wish they did ~

#4 ·
Get Kawasaki wheel bearings. Just so a search for it on here. They are the same bearing but in average 50$ cheaper. I would go ahead and replace all four it wont be long and that one that is good wont be. Race driven is the best especially for mud and they are way cheaper.

#6 ·
Cool thanks a ton... do they come with seals? Looks like the seals on mine are missing that may be the reason they went out.... and yeah I was figuring I would do all four since 3 are bad. Lol just picked up some ITP wheels and 28/12.5/12 outlaws for it today for 200 and my stock wheels and tires lol.

#10 ·
Older 660s and 450s have different bearings and seals on the front.

#12 ·
Wow only 8.60 for the bearing am I seeing that right? Why soo much cheaper than the yama bearing which said 43.00? I love a good price as much as the next guy but I want to make sure that I'm not gonna be replacing my wheel bearings after every other trip.

#13 ·
:wow: The kawi bearing is the same OEM bearing that Yamaha uses. Just that Kawi doesn't bend you over on the price. The OEM bearing are higher quality and last longer than any available aftermkt bearing!:s_cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.