Grizzly Riders Forum banner

new year wheeling (first time video editing)

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  dutchie 
#1 · (Edited)
rockycreekmovie - YouTube

Four of us went out wheeing on private land, my father, uncle, cousin and myself... all with grizzly 700s.

First time editing video using VideoPad free editor and the Contour ROAM on 30fps. the one camera is going back to them for a recall due to constantly low sound.

thoughts on the editing?

#3 ·
Nice vid it looked like a really good place to ride,now that i got my skids i can take on more of that type of terrain(rocky).

Reactions: gregert12
#4 ·
Vid look nice..sound is iffy for sure. Looks like the terrain the grizzy was made for..

Reactions: gregert12
#5 ·
You weren't kidding about rocky creek movie. Good vid. Sorry about your sound problem.

Wondering, does that editing program let you add music? If you were wanting to add music to your vids, you can turn the sound off on your camera as an option (if you have the option to do that), but if you can't & you want to do a little more with your vids, & you're looking for a free type of program. Maybe try Windows Movie Maker. It's free, not too bad to use, & you might be able to do more with your vids.

Once I get better at using WMM, then maybe I'll pay for a good editing program & learn how to use it, but for now this works fine for me.

Hope this helps a little, on your question about editing.

Keep up the vids & thanks for sharing.:s_cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.