Grizzly Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this to fix and ride becasue the owner said it needed a cam and head. I bought that and during tear down I found a cracked piston and scored sleeve.

I decided to part it out. Everything else is there and in good condition EXCEPT the front brake parts. I DO have a good head, cam and cam cover that I bought to fix with.

Let me know what you need and we can try to work something out.

THanks

Chris

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Located in Mount Vernon, IL but I will ship most items at buyers expense.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pm sent

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold so far:

Wet clutch, CDI, rear diff, oil cooler-lines-and fan, 1 a-arm, starter, magnito, front bumper, exhaust, and a few other parts.

Larger items still available, wiring harness, frame, primary sheeve with weights belt etc, speedo, gas tank, seat, cylinder head, cam, cam cover, cylinder (would need bored or re-sleeved), plastics, handle bars, front and rear racks, rear axle shaft, front differnetial, front servo, head pipe, brake rotors, and all four hubs.

If you need anything just ask.

Thanks

Chris

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Do you have the factory wheels. Price to 30507

·
Registered
3 Posts
I need all the grommets that hold the outer fenders on with the washers in the back. I also need a choke lever, 2 rubber caps that goes over axle nut, rear break cable hardware, front boots, gas guage and more. I will have to look it over again to see what else I need.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey i was wondering if you still have any motor parts? i need the cam,cam chain,the cam gear and all the decompression parts on the front of the cam gear.If you still have these i would be interested in buying them jut give me a idea of what you may want for them if they are still available and we can try to work something out thanks for your time

·
Registered
12 Posts
Do you still have the tires?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, I still have all 8 28's...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Baxxy500... I will have to check. I am not sure if I tosses those parts on the shelf or not. Let you know tomorrow.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Valve Spring Retainer

I bought this to fix and ride becasue the owner said it needed a cam and head. I bought that and during tear down I found a cracked piston and scored sleeve.

I decided to part it out. Everything else is there and in good condition EXCEPT the front brake parts. I DO have a good head, cam and cam cover that I bought to fix with.

THanks

Chris
Realize this is an old thread, but while reassembling my 98 Yamaha Grizzly 600, the valve spring compressor slipped while installing one of the new valves and the springs and retainer went flying. I managed to find the springs but cannot find the retainer. Can you help me out? Also, would need shipping to S0J 1G0 Saskatchewan Canada.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will look tomorrow and see if I can find any. I think I still have them around the shop somewhere.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi. Newbie here. This post is almost as old as I am, but I have to ask.
I have a 600- I believe ‘99.
I really need a complete wiring harness- mice here are voracious. 😆.
Thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts

THanks

Chris
Would you still have 600 carberator?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts