Grizzly Riders Forum banner

???Photo Editing Software..Roxie 2011???

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Sasquatch 
#1 ·
Ok my trial for X4pro is about to run out..
I have been looking for a Editing program that will do it all..Think I found one..Does anyone have this. Roxio 2011,Offers Stabilization and 3D options.. I have roxio for burning audio and dvd,mp cd's..I now have the contour Hd 1080P,A Nikon D90, A Nikon D80 SLR camera's and my wife has an Ipod and a HTC Iphone..Wanting a vid program thats easy to use and will do Stills and about anything..
What do you guys think..I watched the tutorial and It looks Promising..Knowing the Roxio Creator DE works everytime trouble free seems to be a good product..

Videos + Movies | Roxio - Creator 2011

#3 ·
Never used it before. Most editing programs have some sort of stabilization but it takes a lot of resources and time to run them. It is a feature more suited to use for a short clip than for a whole video. Normally if your not moving your head the shake or jolting in a video is due to the terrain. I like seeing it since it gives a good indication of how the trail is knocking you and your quad around. Most videos that are real smooth are cause the trails are also, or they have a great suspension set up lol.

#4 ·
For the price looks like the power directory 9 is hard to beat..

#5 ·
I am using Cyberlink Powerdiriector, available for about $75, I like this system easy, easy to use, almost read a few of the direction..... only use for youtube vids,

Tip: load all filles to the harddrive of machine, will not work if you unplug device, took me a few vid to catch on, and lost about 4 hrs work onetime because I unplugged. So load and access all files from editing computer harddrive or permanent storage system.....

#6 ·
After trying out the free 30 day versions of both PowerDirector9 and VideoStudioProX4, I chose to purchase the X4 software... (as long as your computer has the ballz to run it...) For me, it seemed to have a shorter learning curve and was much more beginner friendly, so easy, even a Sasquatch could do it! :Woot_Emoticon:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.