Grizzly Riders Forum banner

Pro Armor Doors - Can Am Commander

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  TheGrizz 
#1 ·
We have just released our doors for the Can Am Commander. These doors are all aluminum construction to save weight and ensure strength and durability for any type of riding or racing. The doors are direct bolt on to yo

Read More at http://offroadhub.com...

#2 ·
there you go saying those 2 words again on a grizzly site -- LOL !

#4 ·
Someones gotta spread the love dwanton1. Does it really matter what you ride, just long as you ride?

Besides it it weren't for the Can Am's, the Grizzly's would have no competition.
:wee_hee:thats one way of looking at it -- thanks

i dont even have enough miles on my Gade to bust on how much better than the griz it is .. LOL :d030:

i will say that i think the Grizzly is the #1 all around machine out there , i am happy to own one. Grizzly is not in the sport group so me haveing the Gade is no comparison. as for the outlander , i have never ridden one and dont know if they are worth the money compared to what you can buy a grizzly for.

i tell my friends to buy a grizzly , for quality and reliability !! and so they can join the best forum on the web !! i have helped 2 friends so far buy grizzlies , both are not forum people though -- LOL :smiley_confused1:

oh yea -- still dont like any SXS -- including the commander.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.