Grizzly Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see a few people have ordered Race Driven brake pads, and being in need of a set myself, am wondering how their holding out?

·
CTD Out!
7,584 Posts
I am definitely due to replace mine also and will be ordering this week probrably. I have heard nothing but good things about Race Driven from members here and elsewhere and how can you beat the $41 price tag for complete 450 brakes kit.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am definitely due to replace mine also and will be ordering this week probrably. I have heard nothing but good things about Race Driven from members here and elsewhere and how can you beat the $41 price tag for complete 450 brakes kit.
Exactly Butch, you can't! Sometimes though seems like savings comes at the price of quality, and you end up paying more in the end.

·
Always wrenching on toys
283 Posts
I wish I could provide a review since I have purchased two full sets from Race Driven. I have not worn out my originals yet. I researched and have found nothing but good comments about RD's brakes. I called and spoke to the owner and he seems to be a straight shooter. The material is sintered metal and made in china, to his specs. A lot of R&D time to get them to his liking. So I pulled the trigger. Look around, I think you'll find about the same as I did...they are as good if not better than any other pads for the Griz...

JMO - You can pay 3x+ for EBC but I suspect they are no better.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I think my front pads would have lasted longer... if I didn't have a broken A-arm on one side and a bent rotor on the other side!!! I have only got a couple hundred miles out of my set, but, not thier fault!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You guys have convinced me, I ordered a complete set for my Grizzly last night. Free shipping too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts