Grizzly Riders Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked to Trailhunter the other day, and he is having problems getting the registration to work. I asked him if he was getting any errors but he has yet to get back to me

i tryed setting up an account 8 times with no sucsess. Im happy this is happening. I cant stand the politics on this site............let the boys know im having trouble signing up

cheers
But considering we are switching to vB within a few days (i believe?) maybe no point in trying to fix anything atm.

·
Registered
29 Posts
OK, I am unsure of what he is doing wrong. I have just registered (and deleted) the username Trailhunter just perfectly without any issues.

If you can find out what his error is, I am sure we can fix it. Or have him send me an email at [email protected] and I will set him up myself.

·
CTD Out!
7,584 Posts
Yeah he pm'ed and emailed me that he was having problems also but I haven't heard back from him yet to help him out. I am hoping in your post Rob that he was referring to the politics of another site.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Butch450 said:
I am hoping in your post Rob that he was referring to the politics of another site.
He would have to be, considering he cant get on GR :hammer:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.