Grizzly Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please read and follow these instructions:
If you want to partake in the Rigid Industry product group buy, then PM me what you would like to order. Make the title of your msg "Rigid Group Buy Order" so i can sort them out them easily. Also include your first and last name and email address. PLEASE DO NOT POST ORDERS IN THIS THREAD. The deadline is December 31. January 1st i will contact all buyers to inform them of the final discount % and confirm orders. At that time i will also collect payment and get your shipping address.

There will be stages of percentage of based on the number of orders.
5 orders = 13% off
10 orders = 20% off
15 orders and up = 30% off

I will post the the number of orders and discount status as i receive orders. Remember the deadline is December 31! Looking forward to hearing from you!

·
F.U.B.A.R.
5,584 Posts
If you wish to partake in this group buy please follow the directions posted here by Rage Customs!

Sent from the daddy of all cell phones, HTC Thunderbolt

·
Mountaineer
106 Posts
I'm considering getting in on this group buy. Just trying to decide what I want. Thinking about a 10" light bar, but there is an e-series and an sr-series with specter or hybrid optics. Then there's the choice between spot, flood or combo. haha. Too many choices.:confuse:

·
Registered
517 Posts
I am going to get a pair of the dually d2, like all, would love the 30% discount, just have not emailed anybody yet,, the problem is I want them now not in January, what are the options? any discounts now? One disadvantage of the yamaha brushguard is that it slightly blocks the lower portion of the headlights creating a minor lowerevisability area directly in front of the Grizz, I ride a lot and sometimes at night at high speed, I need to fix this. One major advantage of the yamaha brushguard is there are two mounting spots that should accomodate the D2 lights.

Edit: My wife said to buy these headlights, easier to just buy them than to win them. :laugh1:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You guys get 10% off just for being GR members. I bet some ppl are holding back who are in the grizzly of the month contest. It will probably jump up once thats over

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
I like the lights but im thinking about muzzys dual super pro, digi tune, and vforcejohns stage three clutch and spider mod first. Ive seen these lights in action they light up the trail.

1 - 20 of 240 Posts