Grizzly Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
CTD Out!
7,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rock Run Recreation is having their Ride till Midnight on Saturday July 16th. Gary is ready to head up and ride with us. He is excited about throwing his rzr around some of the Jeep Trails :s_laugh:

I will call and check local lodging if enough people are interested. I know their are a few houses for rent close to the park but if memory serves me correct, we would need to reserve something quickly before things book up. They have primitive campsites available for anyone with a camper. If this date isn't good for anyone maybe throw up a few others that may work for everyone.

Here are a few links to the park and some lodging. Not sure how close any of them are to the park or if you can ride from them on the quads. GensFarm says it's 1/2 mile from the park though.

Rock Run Recreation :: Welcome

GensFarm

The Cedar Home House | Secluded Vacation Rental Lodging in Clearfield County PA

Ab's Place

http://www.cityhotel-pa.com/page3.html

Here are a few videos from our trip last summer there. It was Hammer07 and wife, gwrgrizz700 and me.

·
Pro Ball Buster!
2,001 Posts
Dang Butch the 450 has changed a little sence those vids were shot.

·
Class Clown
2,831 Posts
i think the wife and i are headed over this weekend. they have a ride for $5 thing going on this sunday.
i think july 16th is good for me, but i have to check the calendar. if i go, i'll bring the camper and i'll have a few extra beds.

·
CTD Out!
7,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dang Butch the 450 has changed a little sence those vids were shot.
Nah not much :bigsmile1:

i think the wife and i are headed over this weekend. they have a ride for $5 thing going on this sunday.
i think july 16th is good for me, but i have to check the calendar. if i go, i'll bring the camper and i'll have a few extra beds.
Saw that about the $5 day, figured you would head over for it being your close by. Do you think the Mrs. would want to go again? I may take you up on a bed if your in, just hopefully their isn't another storm this time at night. :bigsmile1:

·
CTD Out!
7,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Time to Bump this again. A month and a half away, anyone want to go? Hammer are you still going? I know Gary still wants to come up for it.

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
ill be there. im going to rock run or ramey tomorrow if i dont take the two wheeler to thunder in the valley in johnstown. its a big motorcycle gathering in johnstown pa. lots of partys around the area. some are adult with boob/azz:yay2: contests. party time.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Is the rock run part of the SSRT Trail system?

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
no it's not part of ssrt

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Thanks for the rides butch! :s_cool:

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
:character0029:come on now dont be afriad off the dark:d030:, butchs ri lights will light it up, if your in front of him you may need some sunblock,

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Wish i could make this, but have just too much going on. :crying:

·
CTD Out!
7,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I believe Gary is out also. Dave text me a few times yesterday to say he was riding bloody skillet. Says lots of rocks and hills. Come August I am thinking we head back to SSRT and maybe even ride bloody skillet if we can. Would be nice if they have the connector done and it's all legal between the 2.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts