Grizzly Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Community Members,

We are currently looking for new volunteers to join our team of dedicated site moderators. Our ideal candidate is dependable, reliable and willing to help all members of the community. Our moderators are leaders within the community and our community members will be reliant on you for advice and knowledge.

You will be expected to help prevent and remove spam or other unwanted activity within the forum while helping new members. As a moderator, you will be working closely with the other moderators to keep the forums friendly and inviting to the community.

We are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
  • Participated in the forum for at least 1 year
  • Frequent posts and replies with other members in the forum
  • No history of rules violations

If you meet our expectations and are willing to continue to actively participate in the forum, we would like to discuss joining our team of volunteers. Feel free to contact us directly or reply to this thread to submit your candidacy.

Please note, we only have a select number of openings available at this time. We may consider others for future openings when they become available.

Your Community Management Team

·
Super Moderator
12 Posts
Lol. I would volunteer but it's litterly my first day registered, visited several times. But i can tell you that you guys are in serious need of help. I'm haveing a hard time reading posts, they are full of spam posts about credit cards and crap. Members that have moderator & admin rights with only 6 posts... All spam...

Serious need of clean up. Give me the powrr, I'll do it since nobody else seems to be.
Fine over she look at kodiak owners, I'm one of the mods there, we stop 99% of the fake spammer accounts before the first post... Can't have auto approval.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol. I would volunteer but it's litterly my first day registered, visited several times. But i can tell you that you guys are in serious need of help. I'm haveing a hard time reading posts, they are full of spam posts about credit cards and crap. Members that have moderator & admin rights with only 6 posts... All spam...

Serious need of clean up. Give me the powrr, I'll do it since nobody else seems to be.
Fine over she look at kodiak owners, I'm one of the mods there, we stop 99% of the fake spammer accounts before the first post... Can't have auto approval.

-Mike

·
Super Moderator
12 Posts
Roflmao.

I worked night shift last night, i slept all morning, i eake up pick up my phone adventure this is the first post I open... Man you win... What an awesome way to make an announcement! I litterly laughed out load.

Well, guess i know what I'll be doing in my spare time while at work tonight.... Lol

Thank you for the opportunity and the trust to a new member. I'll try to help out best i can, as much as i can. I frequent the forums alot in my spare time while at work, so i should be around fairly often.

·
Administrator
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Roflmao.

I worked night shift last night, i slept all morning, i eake up pick up my phone adventure this is the first post I open... Man you win... What an awesome way to make an announcement! I litterly laughed out load.

Well, guess i know what I'll be doing in my spare time while at work tonight.... Lol

Thank you for the opportunity and the trust to a new member. I'll try to help out best i can, as much as i can. I frequent the forums alot in my spare time while at work, so i should be around fairly often.

Let me know if you have any questions. As you're already a SM elsewhere, you should be able to dive right in.

-Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts