Grizzly Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would throw out a few dates so we can start planning a fall ride at SSRT. Looking at the calander the weekend of Nov. 5 & 6 would work good for me, but I could do Oct. 22 & 23 also.

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
i am in 4 oct 22 23 if u pick that date i take the friday off

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good to me. I could make it out there the afternoon of Friday Oct. 21 too. This time I'll bring my camper and stay there two nights.

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
nice u just get this camper ? i will have my too

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've had it. Its just a pop up camper but better than sleeping in the truck lol.

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
jeep98, did u make it there this weekend if so how was the connector?

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
no i did not go i want out to pottsville and ride to Trevorton they had a big show out in the woods with lots of mud trucks i maybe going to the pig roast on sep 24th

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I forgot about the WV trip in Oct. Looks like Nov. 5th weekend would be better for most of the guys.

·
CTD Out!
7,584 Posts
no i did not go i want out to pottsville and ride to Trevorton they had a big show out in the woods with lots of mud trucks i maybe going to the pig roast on sep 24th
Dave if you go and try the connector be sure to video it and post!

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
yup the connector will be close but we can try it still if u like lol

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I'll be in for the nov ride. Anyone leaving Friday the 4th? Does SSRT bust balls for riding 2 up? Might have a lady friend tagging along.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Nick, is it the cute little blonde who gave herself a black eye with her phone :laugh1:
mercy..
:thread:

wish I could join you guys..I'll need to check on how far a drive it is..

1 - 20 of 181 Posts