Grizzly Riders Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
CTD Out!
7,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a video of the day portion of the Saturday ride at SSRT. BLKGRIZZ and I both got stuck at the same time in a mud hole, I tore a rear cv boot and NJ09Grizz had his radiator go out but other than that it was a pretty relaxing day of riding. I only have helmet cam video cause I really never felt like taking out my Canon.

·
Premium Member
2,529 Posts
Cool vid brutha, thanks for posting!

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
:s_cool: Nice vid Butch

·
Class Clown
2,831 Posts
Junior made his B450 productions debut right around the 01:00 mark

Cool video Butch. i never did get my camera working, so i don't have any pics or vids. Todd was glad he came and said to tell everyone he had a good time.

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
It was nice having him there, always good to see father and son enjoying things together.

·
F.U.B.A.R.
5,584 Posts
Looks like a fun day of riding! :)

·
CTD Out!
7,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was a bit chilly heading back to the campers. I wanted to do more than 30 mph back but every time I tried to go faster I wound up freezing my butt off lol. Should have threw on my bib instead of just wearing jeans for the night ride :laugh1:

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Noce vid..looks like a sweet place to ride..if the rockers got mared up then it was some sucky hole for sure..:bigsmile1:

·
CTD Out!
7,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Honestly the Rockers weren't the problem. You had to drop into the hole and I couldn't tell how deep it was. Once in I didn't have the GC to back out of it or climb out. I got high centered in the middle of it too. Chances are when I tried backing out is when I tore my CV boot. Since we were still going to be riding figured I would rather just get pulled out than get off in the hole and be soaked and freezing for the rest of the night. I was only wearing a pair of jeans and had my new SIDI Adventure boots on. They were in the mud and water all night and my feet at least stayed dry and warm :bigsmile1:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts