Grizzly Riders Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
CTD Out!
7,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1st off I have to mention that some how my contour 1080p wound up back at default settings and I have no clue why. So all the video footage from the trip is in 960 tall and default camera settings (low quality lol) Here is a video anyway and a few pics I captured right from the raw footage showing the difference in the lights on my 450 as seen through the lens of the Contour camera at night. All of the pics and videos have not been touched up in any way as far as lighting effects or color.

·
Pro Ball Buster!
2,001 Posts
Some cool FX on the editing the vid looked great to me.

·
F.U.B.A.R.
5,584 Posts
With all that light I was surprised you did not move to the front of the pac after your test shots! :)

·
CTD Out!
7,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had no clue where the hell we were or I would have :laugh1:

There was one part of that trail that was kind of a steep down hill and pretty long. When I got down to the bottom I watched and waited for everyone behind to come down. For a second I thought we might have lost a rider off the side of the mountain but then I saw a tiny dot of light lol. BLKGRIZZ stayed right up my ass for a good part of that trail so he could see. I think Jeep 98 was even happy being ahead of me since the light was helping him also. And he has a 10" E series bar.

·
F.U.B.A.R.
5,584 Posts
I think Jeep 98 was even happy being ahead of me since the light was helping him also. And he has a 10" E series bar.
That says a lot about the D2's!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Butch. You got me drooling all over my handle bars.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=18.700291,99.041624

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Cool video Butch. I was amazed at how much better your Rigid set up was over stock. Definately a must for night riding. And you are right the video doesnt even do them justice!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Awesome video Butch,my son and I got to hook up with you guys one of these times and get out there and ride ssrt with you. do you need ins. or is just registration ok for ssrt? im only about 2hrs if that from there.

·
Enjoy the Ride
2,512 Posts
Great video Butch thanks for sharing. Rigid sure knows how to turn night to day.

·
CTD Out!
7,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Butch. You got me drooling all over my handle bars.

---
I am here: Google Maps
LOL, yeah they sure are some sweet lights!

Awesome video Butch,my son and I got to hook up with you guys one of these times and get out there and ride ssrt with you. do you need ins. or is just registration ok for ssrt? im only about 2hrs if that from there.
Reg and insurance is required to apply for the permit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts