Grizzly Riders Forum banner

Still haven't pulled the trigger ......

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  aucivil 
#1 ·
Pretty sure the 700 fits my needs. I know June 30 is supposed to end the current promo for $500 off 2012 Griz 700's and free GoPro camera. I assume they will have another promotion. What is Yamaha's pattern for promo's. How long before they start having promo's on the 2013's?

#2 ·
Look at getting a 2010-11. You normally can get a new one for 2k less for these bikes. When they do promos they are tricking you to thank your getting a good deal. Remember to hagal over the price. They will come off the sticker price.

#4 ·
yamaha will always give you a winch if you wheel and deal. again, this is a trick to make you feel your getting a good deal. the winch is about 150-200 if you pay for it.

#5 ·
I was planning to get a winch anyway. If it's good enough then I won't have to buy one. I really don't consider the freebies they throw in but the cash back can make a difference to the bottom line. I wanted a camo but none left around here in 2012's. I'll be comparing the 2013 camo price to 2012 green model pricing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.