Grizzly Riders Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well this is for the deer hunters its long but I like it. All this video was filmed with a flip video camers thats why the quality sucks so bad. Im hoping for a new camera for christmas this year. All the video of the deer is from this fall hunting .Mothernature really gave me a show. I got a nice buck this year with my cross bow.So I was able to get the pink off my gun from the small buck I shot last year. In are deer camp if u shot a small deer u get your wepon painted pink intill u shot a mature deer. Well I hope u like it .

This years video

last years video

Thanks for watching 1022sniper

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Nice buck. I have to ask though, Michigan shirt in OH?
LOL Yeah your not the first to ask me that. I don't care what I wear as long as it keeps me warm. Not into college ball. Im a Yamaha ATV guy who loves to deer hunt in the fall. Dont care that OH kicked Michigans ass
Im just wearing it to keep warm when Im hunting. Didn't know who won intill somebody told me. More intersted on when the rut was coming in. And if Yamahal was giving us a bigger Grizz in 2011. Outdoorsman not a couch patato. Wow that was windy as hell.

1022sniper

·
Brraapp
66 Posts
Haha. I hear ya. Im in college so far away from the deer woods and the grizz. So gotta have some hobies lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts