Grizzly Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Blue IS the fastest color
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been searching craigslist for a good buy on a 6x10 or 6x12 trailer, Would prefer the 12', prices are anywhere from 750-1000. Is it a tight fit for 2 atvs on a 10' trailer ( one sideways and one straight on ). If i a buy a used one i plan on modifying it to allow easier side loading such as cutting the side rails off and make them removable to allow the use of ramps. What would you guys pay. And post some pics of your trailers loaded or unloaded. Thanks

Dont think a grizzly will fit sideways on a 5 foot wide trailer, especially with bigger tires.

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Yes it would be a tight fit on a 10' trailer and i wouldn't go any narrower than 6'. Here is a pic of my 7'x12' atv trailer that i got at tractor supply for $1500. This pic is with two 450's. I normaly haul my 700 and 450 on here.

·
Sic Semper Tyrannis
788 Posts
Yes it would be a tight fit on a 10' trailer and i wouldn't go any narrower than 6'. Here is a pic of my 7'x12' atv trailer that i got at tractor supply for $1500. This pic is with two 450's. I normaly haul my 700 and 450 on here.

I agree with that! I have a 5x10 trailer and one atv is about all I can get on it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you go narrower than 6.5', you probably wont get a grizzly on sideways. My trailer is 6.75'x12' and its a tight squeeze to get the grizz in sideways. 7'x14' would be ideal for me.

·
Registered
517 Posts
The wider trailer may not track in your vehicle tire track, mine is wider, does not really bother me. Mine is a 16 foot with a fold in half rear ramp, bought this at calvert city Ky,

Here is a link to the manufacture web site, mine has the fold in half rear ramp. Been very pleased with the quality, probably pulled a couple thousand miles so far.

Standard Tandem Utility Trailer | 10ST - 12' x 83" | Diamond C

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just ordered a 2020 Grizzy 700 with tracks and I'm trying to find out what size trailer it needs.
What are the full dimensions of a 2020 grizzly with tracks ?
Can it fit on a 6x12 trailer ?
Thanks.
Forgive me if this has been answered somewhere. I couldn't find anything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts