Grizzly Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Live Free or Die
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been seeing this pop up in a few forums again lately. There has been a long running myth out there that states the you have 3 days to back out of your new vehicle/atv loan. That is not true. Where it came from is a law that allows you 3 days to back out of the refinance of a primary mortgage. Many dealers believe that myth, so if you can pull it over on the, congrats to you, but there is no law concerning it.

·
"Bert"
688 Posts
i do know that some dealers allow "the buyers remore law" to be written in the contract
also i know most cell phone companys all have a "buyers remores law" such as the iphone it is not a myth ! nor is it a fact ! i think it is more simply smarter or not smarter contract writing. but buyers remors laws are a fact for a lot of thing now after the market crashed like i said cell phones etc etc they made the laws because of all the flashy advertising and suckering people in to buy shit they cant really afford. so yes there is buyers remorse laws and no it is not only for refinance !

·
Live Free or Die
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i do know that some dealers allow "the buyers remore law" to be written in the contract
also i know most cell phone companys all have a "buyers remores law" such as the iphone it is not a myth ! nor is it a fact ! i think it is more simply smarter or not smarter contract writing. but buyers remors laws are a fact for a lot of thing now after the market crashed like i said cell phones etc etc they made the laws because of all the flashy advertising and suckering people in to buy shit they cant really afford. so yes there is buyers remorse laws and no it is not only for refinance !
This is exactly what I am talking about. This is how the legend stays alive!!! Contracts are a completely different story. If it is written in a contract, you have the option. "Contract" is the key word! There is no LAW that gives you the right to demand a return because you change your mind. You can surely sue, if you feel you have been taken advantage of, but that is a risk that may cost you more money.

All I am saying is: Research and think before you sign.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts