6JuneGRIZZLY700CAMO
7JulyHammer07
8AugustKEETER
9SeptemberGrizz4x4
10OctoberSILVERTIP
11Novemberbluesmanjesse
12DecemberBLKGRIZZ
GOTY Rules

• Action images with a rider must have a rider wearing a helmet and acting in a responsible manner.
  • Voters must have "Regular Member" status (10 or more posts) or be "Site Supporters" to Vote.
  • GrizzlyRiders.com reserves the right to terminate the contest at any time.
  • GrizzlyRiders.com reserves the right to disqualify a member for any reason.
  • The Posting of "Any Additional Photos of, Videos of, or Links to Videos and Photos of Your Grizzly " (other than signature links and pics) Will be Deleted and May Result in Disqualification from This, and any Future Contests on Grizzlyriders.com!
  • If two contest entries end in a tie there will be another elimination vote lasting 2 days.
  • GrizzlyRiders.com nor it's affiliates will be responsible for contest prize delivery.
We would like to thank the following sponsors. Please click on the links and help support these great sponsors who help support GrizzlyRiders.com.

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Thanks to all the sponsors and staff,for putting this together! Good luck to all,let's have some fun! :)gr rules

BLKGRIZZ,is your 2nd pic from the campground at Gilbert WV?

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Good Luck Everyone!!! Thanks to the sponsors and Grizzly Riders staff for making all of this possible....You guys are the best! gr rules

·
Girls can ride too!!
1,136 Posts
:wee_hee::wee_hee: I got called a lady!! :wee_hee::wee_hee:

Some great pics submitted. Wish I would have snapped some new pics before I got Knocked up. :crying: LOL Good luck guys.

Now for me to decide who gets my vote. :boxing:

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Thanks to all the sponsors and staff,for putting this together! Good luck to all,let's have some fun! :)gr rules

BLKGRIZZ,is your 2nd pic from the campground at Gilbert WV?
Yep its from the top of Twin Hollow:)

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Yep its from the top of Twin Hollow:)
I thought so,I love that view! Nice place to stay too,the first time we went to HM that's where we stayed,the proprieters were really nice,good people.

Butch,LMAO.....Should I go ahead and take my old plastic skid plates off now or wait until the voting is done? lol.(is that the kind of down n dirty you mean Butch? ;) )

·
Caught me ridin' dirty.
1,236 Posts
Good luck to everyone! All are fantastic pics. For some odd reason, one contestant's entry jumped out at me this time and made the decision easy. My vote has been cast...

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Aw dang this is HARD! :wow:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Awesome entries! :D
That was a great 2011 Year!gr rules
Great Pics
and
Great Grizzly Riders
:singing:Good Luck Everyone!:singing:
:boxing:Let the Fun begin! :laugh1:​

·
CTD Out!
7,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good luck to everyone! All are fantastic pics. For some odd reason, one contestant's entry jumped out at me this time and made the decision easy. My vote has been cast...
Yep, I know what you mean lol. When I was collecting the 2nd images from everyone I had the same thought. I used to be pretty good at guessing who was gonna win the monthly contests until the last few months, I am curious to see if the top 3 entries in my mind turn out to be the winners. :wee_hee:

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Dangit this is a Tuff one..good luck everyone..awesome pic..gonna pull the trigger on this one quick..

·
Whack Master Assassin
1,156 Posts
:wow: Truly awesome pics guys !!!gr rules Good luck to everyone !!!:singing:

·
Premium Member
2,529 Posts
First of all I feel I must state... AWESOMENESS!

GrizzlyRiders is pretty much my absolute favorite site on the net to hang out on! I remember Hemi leading me here (not all that long ago really)... I remember having my username in pink... I remember a bunch of kind, like-hearted people with a common interest who were happy and willing to share what has now become a HUGH wealth of valuable information! gr rules

These contests are a great deal of fun and I enjoy being able to participate in them. I dont expect to win, but I sure am grateful to be allowed to come out and play! :wee_hee:

I would like to give a BIG thanks to Butch450 for his tremendous effort in organizing these past monthly contests (which is ALOT of work!).

Another GREAT BIG thanks to TheGrizz, a man with a dozen pans in the fryer, and still happily contributes his personal attention on a daily basis!

A HUGE thanks for ALL the sponsors and their extremely kind donations with these past contests... everyone :love:to win a prize... without your generous contributions these contests would not be the same!

And last but certainly not least, my biggest thanks goes to ALL OF YOU MEMBERS, without your attendance and input this awesome site would not exist :singing:

Now, back to the contest... MAY THE BEST PHOTO'S WIN, BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!
:thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave:

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
What a great site be a member of and be able to be included in an awesome contest! Thanks to the staff and members alike!

·
F.U.B.A.R.
5,584 Posts
After all the the hub bub I know which pic I would want hanging on my wall. We will see if the others agree with me. Thank to all for a great year of GOTM here on the GR!!! :)

1 - 20 of 271 Posts