Congrats Jesse,Silvertip,and Hammer!!! :singing:

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Congrats to the winners.

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
OK I've collected myself a little, thanks to all the sponsors and Butch and TheGrizz and everyone who made this a great contest,and James aka liquid1 for taking the November pic that got me into this whole deal,You rock James! and I'm still a little in shock that I actually won,you can ask Butch...when I sent him my 2nd pic I told him I didn't think I had a chance in hell of winning this thing! I assure you I am really gonna put all the stuff to really good use for sure! I was in need of most all of it anyways. What an awesome birthday present to boot!!!!!!!!

Thanks again to everyone!!!! gr rules

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
WOW I leave for a bit and come back and Jesse wins the big Prize..:sign0098:
Congrats to silvergrizz and Hammer..Great photo's and Awesome contest..

·
Federally lic Gun Dealer
4,590 Posts
Congrats to all contestants and especially to the top three.

Jesse, Silvertip & Jack - well done!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Its nice that the winning photo came from a GR sponsored ride event. Congrats to all who played here and the rest of the 2011 year.

After my loss against Bluesmanjesse, I entered a Ten Step, Thirty Day Contest Recovery Program(TDCRP). If any are suffering, this worked for me, here is a link to Step 1. And sorry do not remember the rest of the steps.

·
F.U.B.A.R.
5,584 Posts
Congrats and thanks to all who made this years GOTM contest a success! Jesse Congrats on the GOTY win, well deserved! :)

Sent from D57H's killer Thunderbolt!

·
Caught me ridin' dirty.
1,236 Posts
Congrats to all of our winners, and a big thanks to all who participated in this and all the GOTM contests this year! I feel like this has been a very successful run for the GR site, and it was great to witness each month of 2011.

This contest was very exciting to watch all the way through. I just have to hope that there will be a "2nd Annual" and that I can get some better pics next year.

Special congrats to our top winner, bluesmanjesse, since I cast my vote in his direction when there were less than 8 total votes across all contestants. Your pics are, in my opinion, top of the stack!

Sure hope we can do a GOTM/GOTY for 2012 as well!

P.S. Any stuff you folks aren't using, PM me. I would be happy to take it off your hands. :p

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Congratulations!
To
:singing: Jesse :singing:
:singing: Silvertip :singing:
&
:singing: Jack :singing:
Big thanks
to all of You
-who participated!!!​
Especially I would like to thank to People that made this happen.
…Their hard work and effort.
gr rules gr rules gr rules

·
Whack Master Assassin
1,156 Posts
Congrats to all the winners !!! Also big thanks to the GR staff for putting on such an awesome contest !!!gr rulesgr rulesgr rulesgr rulesgr rulesgr rules

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Congrats Hammer and BluesmanJesse!!! Awesome contest and even better prizes! I would have been jacked just for a GR t-shirt but everything else is almost too much! Thanks to the sponsors and Butch along with whoever else found the sponsors to make this an insane contest.
I am glad Jesse won the top spot. Dont get me wrong, I need some Ricochet plates but I am glad someone who can actually make the annual rides will get to go show off in person!!! Time to start obsessing over new wheel options as well as something from Rage. Thinking some kind of bumper??? Anyone with any ideas start a new forum so I can stay busy for the next couple of months!!! Time for some beers:singing::singing::singing:gr rules

PS. Jesse, I would have some custom stickers made for your ride to remind everyone who is the original GOTY winner!

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Silvertip,I've got access to a waterjet machine at work,I might take the GOTY sticker idea to the next level ;)

Thanks for keeping it close and giving me an ulcer,lol. I thought you were gonna sneak up on me at any minute and I'd be crying in a corner somewhere,lol. It's been an eternity waiting for the end to get here but now it seems it was well worth the wait! Great contest and congrats to Hammer for avoiding that drinking contest,here's to you all! :singing:

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
:crying:It hurts me greatly that there will be no drinking contest as i have been practicing hopeing to help in the festivities! All jokes aside congratulation to all 3 winners Jesse,Silvertip, and Jack you guys earned it! Also i would like to thank the Grizzly riders staff for taking the time to coordinate the contest with such great sponsors and making this the best forums i have the pleasure of being on.gr rules

221 - 240 of 271 Posts