To
:singing: Jesse :singing:
:singing: Silvertip :singing:
&
:singing: Jack :singing:

Big thanks
to all of You
-who participated!!!​

Especially I would like to thank to People that made this happen.
…Their hard work and effort.
gr rules gr rules gr rules
X2.......... Chelle

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
:crying:It hurts me greatly that there will be no drinking contest as i have been practicing hopeing to help in the festivities! All jokes aside congratulation to all 3 winners Jesse,Silvertip, and Jack you guys earned it! Also i would like to thank the Grizzly riders staff for taking the time to coordinate the contest with such great sponsors and making this the best forums i have the pleasure of being on.gr rules
X2 on keeters toughts..Great contest thanks to all for putting it on..Hell I might even have a drink and a sip of apple pie to celebrate jesse's win..Here's to the winners..:chillin:

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Congrats to the winners, and also Congrat to staff for putting on best contest I have seen this whole year with gotm and goty. Thanks to sponsors for supporting gr and the contest. Hope can possibly happen some this year too.

·
Girls can ride too!!
1,136 Posts
Chelle, i'm a little disappointed, you didn't do much trash talking. has pregnancy made you soft? or calmed your temper? LOL
I think you've been reading my facebook. I've been accused of that more than once lately. I think it's more of working full time, dealing with a 5 year old and just plain being tired. :yawn2::yawn2: This bambino is kicking this Mamas butt. Shawn picks on me cause he says it's like a switch. One minute I'm up and going and the next someone flips my switch and I am passed out. I saw you trying to get them fired up though good job. :clap::clap::clap:

Don't worry I'll be back to my old self soon. And then you guys will be wishing I was pregnant again. :s_laugh::s_laugh::tongueout::tongueout::s_laugh::s_laugh:

Reactions: Hammer07

·
G-Man
2,466 Posts
Let's go Jesse lets Go! Lets go Jesse lets go woot woot!! Good luck guys :)

Reactions: bluesmanjesse

·
F.U.B.A.R.
5,584 Posts
Ron, you know the contest has ended right?
This is what happens when you let women control your second brain ;)

Sent from D57H's killer Thunderbolt!

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Well I got everything picked out and ordered, I ordered a set of NL wheels,the Venoms in gloss black with the positive and line options. I also put the $150 Rage customs credit towards a GoPro Hero 2(it's on a little back order but only a week or two). I picked out some red winch cable and Butch got everything else lined up for me including the best prize of all the Ricochet skids! I really give mad props to Butch and Gary,they work thier asses off for us here! I'll post up pics of the installs of everything and the finished product in a new thread. Again a huge thanks to all the sponsors! gr rules

·
F.U.B.A.R.
5,584 Posts
That is a great prize pkg indeed! Congrats again cant wait to see everything installed! :boxing:

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Should look really good with those wheels. Congrats again.

·
Workin' The trails of NNY
177 Posts
Congrats Jesse!!!

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Brake pads already showed up! Thanks Race Driven for sponsoring GOTY!!!

·
Registered
2,019 Posts

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Haven't been on for a bit and just saw who won the contest.
Congrats bluesmanjesse!:singing:

Close race there. Saw some of the cool stuff, you already have on. Very nice.

Congrats also to Silvertip & Hammer07 for there finishes as well. Great job all.:bravo_2:

241 - 260 of 271 Posts