Grizzly Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
F.U.B.A.R.
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have started this kinda thread before on other web sites and it always generates some good conversation. Sorry if this is repeat for some of ya!

Guess mine is pretty self explanatory tho most of you don't know that I have worked as diesel mechanic for 8 years then for Chrysler the past 15. You?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Im a huge Tony Stewart fan, and his nickname is "Smoke" and you can probably guess the other half...lol

·
A Cut Above The Rest !!!
3,206 Posts
Gunny ... prior military ... made the rank, the name stuck with me ... even after I made higher ranks. Go by the name even at work ;D

·
Registered
957 Posts
Twister, you do realize your on a honda right?:hammer:

rob - my name

350 - my good old chevy 350. Still collecting parts to full rebuild my truck, with some luck when im done with school (should be post secondary) I will get around to it, may need to change my name to 383 after.

·
The Pickle is Hot!
317 Posts
Twister, you do realize your on a honda right?:hammer:

rob - my name

350 - my good old chevy 350. Still collecting parts to full rebuild my truck, with some luck when im done with school (should be post secondary) I will get around to it, may need to change my name to 383 after.
Well I won't be caught on a Honda quad but their bikes absolutely rock! ;D

·
Federally lic Gun Dealer
4,590 Posts
Butch is the nickname my Mother gave me at birth, and it stuck for life. 450 for my grizz of course.
Are you sure she said BUTCH ?
:p

·
Federally lic Gun Dealer
4,590 Posts
I never replied to this thread on the other site because my screen name
was so plain.

Then I was given the nickname ModFather by another member and it seemed
to stick so I changed my screen name to that becauce with the total number
of mods to my bike (see My Garage) - it fits, I guess.........

·
CRASH STUNT MEMBER
1,249 Posts
OK
I live in Phoenix, AZ. the 5th largest city in the country.
Where the primary type of enviroment is Desert, due to the wonderful summer temp's in the 100's.
Ahhhhh! The Valley of the Sun...........;)
Join me and set yourself free of the bonds called seasons, out here we have warm and warmer. hehehe:D
I'ld rather live in hell then go to it!:p

·
Pro Ball Buster!
2,001 Posts
Just Having Fun When I Can.

·
Gas Man
491 Posts
Just Having Fun When I Can.
Never would have guessed that, Good One!

My grandmother started calling my CH when I was a baby. Whether I turned into one later in life? Well.... my wife might read this someday, so I'll let your imaginations run wild :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
A couple of things. Heavy is my group name for online video games, and I also used to weigh 300lbs (when I was 23). D cause my name's Derek. I think the mod that gave me the most performance was to lose 60 lbs.

·
F.U.B.A.R.
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A couple of things. Heavy is my group name for online video games, and I also used to weigh 300lbs (when I was 23). D cause my name's Derek. I think the mod that gave me the most performance was to lose 60 lbs.
Welcome! Love the best mod statement ;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Mine is pretty simple. ckelley = Chris Kelley

Not very imaginative, but it gets the job done. I use BigDaddyDiesel on most other sites, but for some reason it just didn't seem to fit here...lol

·
F.U.B.A.R.
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bumping the tread to let the "Newbey's" get to know everyone!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ive got a s10 that has a full airride system on it, it lays frame all the way around and i live in KY. So Riding Low In KY turns into ridinlowinky :)

·
Buzz
660 Posts
Mine pretty much say's it all. Hey Smoke660 I met and talked to Tony at Lowes now Charolett a couple years ago he's a pretty down to earth guy. I also talked to Richard Petty and Dale JR. when they were up here a couple years back. They are a nice bunch of guy's that can't be themselves because of all the publicity. I was lucky to be able to talk when they could relax.

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Hmmm I feel I should have been more original. On other forums I use Dans70Chevelle but that’s for my other toy.

1 - 20 of 168 Posts