Grizzly Riders Forum banner
121 - 140 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
REVBCO is short for RevisionB company. Just my small farm business and my website. Revisionb.com

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Its what my wife does to me when I ride too often. Oh well, you got to pay to play:p

·
Registered
957 Posts
rob350

My name, followed by a mix of my first truck engine (which i still own, bit of a dream restoration project) and my first quad a 350 big bear.

I started with a yami, and by the yami gods I will die with a Yamaha!

What, no one else has Yamaha wrenches(Yamaha engraved, with the tuning fork) hanging above their bed? (And yes, im not married...)

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm a Scuba Instructor. Love the water!

IMG_0846.jpg

·
Registered
0 Posts
TCCK - The Coca-Cola Kid.

I've been known as this since I was 9years old. Years agoo when I first got into the IT world I was also a very well known PC Hacker. You will find my name all over the web in IT forums and hacking forums. These days I stick to the legal side of IT work but I am still known in many circles as TCCK the Angel of Death because of what I used to do. Thus my avatar too.

Really I am a nice guy.

·
Cookie
0 Posts
Hi crew....

Just joined as I purchased a 1999 600... Just getting back into the AVT'ing...

It needs a little work and love. I cannot believe how fast this thing is!:wow:

Randi
gc stinks

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hi crew....

Just joined as I purchased a 1999 600... Just getting back into the AVT'ing...

It needs a little work and love. I cannot believe how fast this thing is!:wow:

Randi
gc stinks
Awesome! Welcome back!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Buzzed

Well one day my son was showing me an online game, I had had a few drinks and was a bit "buzzed", the rest is history.

BTW, I don't drink anymore.
:party:

·
Registered
0 Posts
It was given to me as a young boy, something about being "Think as a Brick". All you Jethro Tull fans will understand.

Rick is my name and I'm riding a 12 Grizzly 700. Do most of my riding in AZ but looking for company for rides in CA.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Well I was the shortest guy on the basketball team in HS then started hitting the weights and the name stuck when I started wrestling and playing football.

I thought it was such a cool nickname that I got it tattooed on my back at 16 years old and people still call me Smurf without knowing my real name. LOL

·
Registered
7 Posts
Lazy_J because I have an american paint horse that is black and white. Her head is all black except what looks like the brand lazy J. A capital J turned slightly sideways. It stuck so there it is. :bigsmile1:

·
2013 Grizzly 450 EPS
28 Posts
My last name is Perry, so people called me perry como, so later on one alcohol induced night, comotoast.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Used to be into the mini/sport truck scene. Had a lowered s10 w/ a loud stereo system. So I was loud n low s10. Sold it and always had plans to lay my Monte Carlo SS out on air ride. And of course it would've had a loud stereo too, so I changed my screen name to loudnlowss. Even tho I never completed the project I've just kept the screen name to keep from having to remember multiple names.

2013 750i ESP
Viper max 3000
27" mudweiser
12" itp SS108-black

Mods to come soon-
Relocated radiator, 28" tires, highlifter springs, clutch springs, exhaust & programmer.

Wife's
2009 yamaha grizzly 550 special edition. 14" itp ss wheels, 27" itp mud lites, 2" wheel spacers, and a warn rt25 winch.

2006 kfx 700 special edition
Stock

·
Registered
1 Posts
Was given the nickname " Griz " by the Thursday evening beer drinkers at the Joinery shop next door to my workshop 'cos I'm resonably large and hairy and being constantly accompanied by a 4 legged friend they said I reminded them of the old TV show Grizzly Adams ! Buying the quad was a pure coincidence , didn't even realise that it was called a grizzly as it was advertised simply as being 660cc .

·
Registered
0 Posts
Screen name

My screen name is Sturgeon1, I live on Sturgeon Lake, Minnesota. Yes, there really are big sturgeons in the lake, though few people ever see them. I have a 2004 - 660, with tracks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
twocruzn

My wife and I used to do a lot of motorcycle riding in our past hense our nickname of the two of us cruzn along. We have pretty much given up the motorcycle riding as we are both in our mid 60's and now have decided that we are looking for either a SXS or an ATV, which is why I joined this forum for some advise. I have done a lot of research and have narrowed our choice down to two possible choices. A Yamaha 550 EPS Grizzly or a Viking. A Honda Pioneer (two seat) or the Rancher with EPS/AT/IRS.

What is your opinion?

We will be using either of these vehicles for the sole purpose of transporting either both of us in the case of the SXS purchase, and just myself if the ATV is purchased.
Either of these vehicles will be used to shoot Sporting Clays where we or I will be transporting and expensive over and under shotgun with ammunition to various shooting locations along a two mile course. The condition of the roads along this course could most likely be driven over by a passenger car if it weren't for the narrowness and occasional steep hills to go up and down. I might also want to put a snowplow on either of these machines to plow my driveway with in the winter.

Thanks in advance for your opinions,

Butch Trombley:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help

I have an 08 grizzly 700 with two brothers slip on exhaust and two brothers juice box and I want to switch to hmf swamp series pipe does it matter about the juice box or do I have to get a new one with the exhaust?

121 - 140 of 167 Posts