Grizzly Riders Forum banner
141 - 160 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
My name is a combination. I am in the Shrine, you know the guys with the funny red hats that parade. What we really do is help children. We have 22hospitals in the USA and Canada. Anyway the BS is Bedouin Shrine , and the Kingpin is my name in the Shrine. I am a mechanic and the old trucks and still the big trucks used kingpins as chassis components. Lots of guys in the shrine only know me by Kingpin. That's how I came up with BSKINGPIN. I would loved to have just used Kingpin. But on most sites that is already used. I have an 04 Grizzly 660.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Has any one got a 2014 grizzly and charged the muffler so the cat is removed, i have cut the cat out but it still has a shit sound, so am fitting 2009 muffler on it, but i have thread the engine will run lene

·
Registered
12 Posts
My G/sons shoot a Creed, a Parker and a Math. target bow. I shoot an older Buckmaster and a Parker tornado. Other then the target they have all got blood on the LOL:tongueout:

·
Registered
1 Posts
My name is the name of my social media group that I created. We love sharing pictures and information about ATVs and SxSs...but I'm a grizzly fan for life!

·
Registered
6 Posts
User Name

Good Morning, Grizzly 660 is what I ride, My name is Rex, and my son likes dinosaurs, so name became GrizzlyTRex. Have a great day and get muddy!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Questions about a 2000 grizzly

Hey Folks,

I am brand new to this forum as I am seeking advice on a used Grizz I just purchased. I am not new to riding ATV's. I also own a 2004 Arctic Cat 400.

Anyway I am glad to be here and need to learn lots about the Grizz. Does anyone have experiance with cold starting? My bike is extremely cold blooded and in fact it would not start this morning. I was garraged but the temp was 5 degrees. That led me to thinking I need to to pull the plug to see if the machine was flooded. Next question? How do I get to the plug? Do I pull the tank? Please advise. As I stated this machine is a 2000 model and only had 834 miles on it when I purchased it. However when I would start it the first time of the day I experienced a lot of blue smoke upon starting. I changed the oil and it has gotten better. Possibly there was very old oil in the machine.

Please advise on the cold starting, pulling the plug and if anyone has any experiance with the blue smoke.

I live in Northern MN and own a small game farm where we release Pheasants.
I guide for guests with my Setters and Labs. I am constantly on a bike. I purchased the Grizz when the Cat was in the shop. The grizz had to go back for s sticky choike cable but by and large ran pretty well. The colder it got the harder it was to start. The manual says to depress the throttle all the way with the choke fully closed for a cold start. Does that work for every one else? I am assuming my bike is flooded at this point. That is why I thought I would pull the plug and clean it. I can't see the plug. On the Cat it is pretty easy to get to. I like the Grizz for the auto and the additional power. I am hoping I can get the bugs worked out. I need a dependable bike. I need it to start every time. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Again glad to be here and am looking forward to learning from you all

Freefire Zone

·
Registered
6 Posts
Cold Start Grizz

Pretty cold in MN. Here in Michigan I had the same Grizz problem in the winter. On mine the only thing different was I would choke until fire, then take it off and it would start. Don't have to take the tank off for plug. Used a flex head socket. Hope this helps.

Grizz660 TRex for dinosaur...gr rules

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi thanks for letting me join I am the president of my atv club I ride a 2010 Yamaha Grizzly 700 and I'm about to tear into the engine and could use some help

·
Registered
0 Posts
I own and operate Captain Black's Fishing in Panama City Beach, Florida. And of course Grizzly for the 660 I just bought. I also own Freedom Flight Center and train Powered Paraglider pilots to fly.

141 - 160 of 168 Posts