Grizzly Riders Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
F.U.B.A.R.
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering who uses Tapatalk and if you do are you having any issues doing so right now?

·
Kev
202 Posts
No D..... I use it and it seems to be working ok. :thumbup::D

Sent from a natsosmahtfone

·
F.U.B.A.R.
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmm that's odd! I have not been able to log in for over 3 weeks.

·
F.U.B.A.R.
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JFYI if anyone has this issue you have to go in deep and clear out all your memory for Tapatalk and start over. Seems to be working good now! :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Works fine for me too and I use it a lot! gr rules

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
I've never tried tapatalk. My phone on its own runs the site great. So I don't see the need to use it. I could try it I guess. I have HTC desire.

·
Registered
270 Posts
if you are using the postage sized iphone screen, then tapatalk is much easier to see in that format, at least for me.

I wish I wasn't so hooked on the iphone kool aid, because I'd love to have that 4.5 inch droid galaxy phone.

·
F.U.B.A.R.
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've never tried tapatalk. My phone on its own runs the site great. So I don't see the need to use it. I could try it I guess. I have HTC desire.
So much faster and less messy using Tapatalk. I never thought I would use it now I can't live without it.

Sent from D57H's Thunderbolt!

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Tapatalk ftw

Sent from my rezound using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Just in case there was any doubt! :D

Sent from my Motorola ATRIX!

·
Gas Man
491 Posts
This exactly.

I'd rather post from my phone than my wife's iPad.

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
I've been using it for a few months. Just installed an update and it seems to work better now and has a few more options.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.